GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Neighbours"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/04 at 17:50
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Who watches it?
Mon 09/02/04 at 23:00
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
If it sucks, don't watch it.

You tool.
Mon 09/02/04 at 23:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I've not watched this in aaages.

How is Hannah and all that lot?
Mon 09/02/04 at 23:38
Regular
Hannah left. Ages ago. Went off with Paul if I remember.
Mon 09/02/04 at 23:39
Regular
Then that entire family with Ruth and Lance Vance Dance moved away (i.e. they ditched all of them) and were replaced by the Scullys.
Tue 10/02/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Then that entire family with Ruth and Lance Vance Dance moved away
> (i.e. they ditched all of them) and were replaced by the Scullys.

The Scully's are the most annoying family ever. Or at least used to be when I used to watch it. Haven't seen it now for ages though.
Tue 10/02/04 at 14:23
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah but Flicl and even what's her name, the fat young one, were quite fit.

The WORST family was that Leo one. None of them could act, the dad was a teacher (everyone on the street is either a teacher or a doctor) the mum was a bong eyed talentless hack who Toadie fell for, the young girl couldn't string two lines together and Leo himself was a breakdancing nerd.

No surprise they got rid of the family after just a few months, but then they replaced them with the carbon copy that is what's his name's family - the bloke who's doing Steph.
Tue 10/02/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
.. and to think I usually stay away from this forum as the posts are far too intelligent for me to get involved in.

It's sad to see it go in completely the other direction :(
Tue 10/02/04 at 14:58
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Yeah but Flicl and even what's her name, the fat young one, were quite
> fit.

Flick was mssively overrated, Steph was easily better than the other two put together. But I seem to vaguely remember that Leo family, wasn't there another son in his twenties who crashed his car while racing it illegally or something?
Tue 10/02/04 at 15:09
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, I'd forgotten about him. The entire family was terrible, but the mum/daughter made me want to plant seed in my eyes so a crow would tear them out.

Sure, Flick looked like a snake, but she would've got it. Steph has those Bruce Willis lines on her cheeks, and she's basically a man. Big no no.
Tue 10/02/04 at 15:37
Regular
"relocated"
I preferred the fat one. She was looking pretty sexay by the time they shipped her off to New York.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.