GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blair witch - worst film ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/02/04 at 18:28
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
nothing happens in it! literally, not one good bit in the whole film. "but its not what you see, its what you dont see", you cry. riiiight. so let me get this s**traight - i've paid my money to see a horror film, and i have to IMAGINE the mons**ters because the film makers neglected to put some in the film! i hear the makers are working on a comedy. one without funny bits. you have to use your imagination to pretend theyre falling over etc. it all happens offscreen. total sh*t.
Sat 07/02/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea I'd say the Blair Witch Project is one of the worst films I've ever tried to watch. I rented it from Sky Box Office once, and I couldn't even watch it all the way through as it was so boring.
Sat 07/02/04 at 21:39
Regular
"That's right!"
It was alright, nothing special. The ending was pants.
Sat 07/02/04 at 20:54
Regular
geekmaggotbingo wrote:
> i take it you're not a horror fan then?

No, just not a fan of bad films.
Sat 07/02/04 at 20:46
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
heres my favorite horror films, in no particular order: the exorcist, the evil dead, day of the dead, return of the living dead, the texas chainsaw massacre, american werewolf in london, cannibal holocaust, cannibal ferox, zombie flesh eaters, the guinea pig series, absurd, last house on the left, house on the edge of the park . . . . . . . . .
Sat 07/02/04 at 20:34
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
Haven't seen The Exorcist. Don't particularly want to.

i take it you're not a horror fan then?
Sat 07/02/04 at 20:33
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
the ring? thats a pile of sh*t aswell.(both jap and american versions) nothing much happens in that either, until the las**t 10 minutes. and by that time you're too bored too care. as with mos**t modern horror, its jus**t another case of s**tyle over subs**tance.
Sat 07/02/04 at 19:49
Regular
Haven't seen The Exorcist. Don't particularly want to.
Sat 07/02/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Ring - Good.

Blair Witch Project - Okay, for the low budget involved and the absence of effects, this film still plays on the mind psychologically.

Exorcist - Tosh.
Sat 07/02/04 at 19:21
Regular
Ring was good.

Ring 2 was a bit crappy really.

The Ring was ok.
Sat 07/02/04 at 19:20
Regular
I would have to agree, its absolute trash. If you want a decent horror movie get the Hellraiser Trilogy or the Evil Dead Trilogy, not some fake ass attempt to create horror and suspense by forcing human emotions onto you in the attempt to create an atmosphere. I was shocked at how bad it actually was.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.