GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blair witch - worst film ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/02/04 at 18:28
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
nothing happens in it! literally, not one good bit in the whole film. "but its not what you see, its what you dont see", you cry. riiiight. so let me get this s**traight - i've paid my money to see a horror film, and i have to IMAGINE the mons**ters because the film makers neglected to put some in the film! i hear the makers are working on a comedy. one without funny bits. you have to use your imagination to pretend theyre falling over etc. it all happens offscreen. total sh*t.
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:28
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
nothing happens in it! literally, not one good bit in the whole film. "but its not what you see, its what you dont see", you cry. riiiight. so let me get this s**traight - i've paid my money to see a horror film, and i have to IMAGINE the mons**ters because the film makers neglected to put some in the film! i hear the makers are working on a comedy. one without funny bits. you have to use your imagination to pretend theyre falling over etc. it all happens offscreen. total sh*t.
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:48
Regular
What would you rather have, hooks and gore and big chested girls running around? The Blair Witch Project is a psychological horror film that bases itself entirely on the emotions of those who are being terrorised. A refreshingly original concept, as most horror films attempt to shock you with excessive violence rather than superb character development.

So quit your whining. It's a good film and was on a shockingly low budget of $30,000.00.
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:55
Regular
i did'nt realy like the blair witch project, but if u want to see a big money alternative, watch blair witch 2, its total krud.
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:56
Regular
Haven't seen it, but if it's big budget then I expect they got away from the ideals of the original which is a shame.
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
well, i would tell you what i think of the film, but i would get booted from the forum...so i'll leave it i think
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:58
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
maverik, nothing happened in it. i mean absolutely nothing. the highlight of the whole thing is when someone finds two twigs sellotaped together. the only psychological effect it had on me was it angered and bored me.
Sat 07/02/04 at 19:01
Regular
blair witch 2
Sat 07/02/04 at 19:04
Regular
It's all about emotive direction - conveying the feelings of the characters to the viewer. If you sit down thinking it'll be a thrill-a-second, generic horror film then you're going to be disappointed.

Personally, I thought it was good. It's not for everyone, but those who can appreciate something a little different will enjoy it.
Sat 07/02/04 at 19:05
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
havent seen the sequel. wouldnt watch it if i was paid. want a good psychological horror? 'the exorcist'.
Sat 07/02/04 at 19:09
Regular
The Ring (Jap), Jacobs Ladder.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.