GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kanye West"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/09/09 at 16:42
Regular
Thu 17/09/09 at 06:30
Regular
"What a jackass"

President Obama gets my vote for a second term :)

Fair point though Alfonse, even though you're a fan, you didn't actually say he was good :P
Tue 15/09/09 at 13:10
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> To be fair though, any awards he wins are based on the current
> competition.
>
> So if the current competition ain't that great, then it doesn't
> necessarily say much for the guy.

I said he makes the best hip hop music out there. I didn't even necessarily say he was good.

Although I think he is, I <3 Kanye.
Tue 15/09/09 at 11:50
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Well I think his music is ok, but I don't think I'm quite as big a fan as Alfonse is ;)

Besides the point though, seen as he is still a tool.
Tue 15/09/09 at 11:49
Regular
To be fair though, any awards he wins are based on the current competition.

So if the current competition ain't that great, then it doesn't necessarily say much for the guy.
Tue 15/09/09 at 11:39
Regular
Warhunt wrote:
> In your opinion.

Well not exactly, number 1 album spots, numerous awards and critical acclaim for most of his work.
Tue 15/09/09 at 11:34
Regular
If he's the best, it doesn't say much for the genre...
Tue 15/09/09 at 11:34
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
In your opinion.
Tue 15/09/09 at 11:08
Regular
Because he makes the best hip hop music out there.
Tue 15/09/09 at 09:32
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
He was just tryin to get into Beyonce's good books.....and let's be honest is there any length you would expect him not to go to?

Although that poor girl. Kanyaaaaa is a tool though. I think it was the day Jackson died he said that. Why America hasn't turned on him because of it I don't know.
Tue 15/09/09 at 09:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Apparently Obama has been caught off-camera calling Kanye West a jackass. Damn Youtube have taken the video down though for some reason.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.