GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kanye West"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/09/09 at 16:42
Regular
Fri 18/09/09 at 18:32
Regular
I took me about half the episode to get that joke. Mainly because I thought fish sticks sounded like fish genitalia without being spoken aloud. If you get what I mean.
Fri 18/09/09 at 17:54
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Fish sticks!

All I can think of when I hear Kanye West these days.
Fri 18/09/09 at 17:49
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Sonic Chris wrote:
Metallica, RATM, SOAD, koRn,
> Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin could destroy Kanye
> West in a single thought. Crank the amp up to 10, and blow his
> head off, that's what i say...

Your soooooo right, slipknot (there one of the best) are better than that idiot. He's just sooo rude.
Fri 18/09/09 at 17:27
Regular
"How Ironic"
I have to agree with theweirdo. I hate Kanye West, and am a Rock/Metal person myself. I hate Taylorswift aswell, but Kanye West is such a *comment censored*. Metallica, RATM, SOAD, koRn, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin could destroy Kanye West in a single thought. Crank the amp up to 10, and blow his head off, that's what i say...
Fri 18/09/09 at 17:17
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Never liked him..... i thought that he though too much of himself. Plus i don't like his music, i like heavy meatl, rock. Mj will always be a king of pop, he never will!!
Fri 18/09/09 at 09:43
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
*Sigh* Can see I am not going to win this one.

I like Obama (apart from the fact that I think he got elected by saying that anyone who didnt vote for him was a racist) but you have to have self control.
Imagine if it was publicised when he insulted the mental president of Russia. And a fight kicked off. And we were forced to join in.

Ok so it's a bit extreme but when you are important you need to think. "With great power comes great responsibility"
Fri 18/09/09 at 07:47
Regular
He is also human...unlike the last president
Thu 17/09/09 at 10:19
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Aye, although you never can tell when he is acting.

By the way, did anyone see him on one of his Friday Night Project (/Sunday) appearnaces? On one hand I thought he was quite funny actually, but on the other I thought "You have no real reason to act like a douche, but you actually are. On TV, and on a show that doesn't give a crap. Stop being a tool!"

And Obama is fine, I thought it was funny. But as the American President he should be able to have some self control. No?
Thu 17/09/09 at 10:14
"possibly impossible"
I'm not keen on everything Obama is doing, but I do think he was fine calling Kanye a Jackass, we were all thinking it anyway.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure all of it was an orchestrated publicity stunt anyway.
Thu 17/09/09 at 10:08
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Although he did act like a Jackass (not the first time he has done that at an awards by the way), he has apologised both publicly and to Hilary personally. Which goes a long way in my eyes.

And Obama..... going so far as a president is a bad idea. I'm ok with freedom of speech etc, but as a president you have a responsibility and I think he just needs to clue himself up a bit.
He has already had to sit a whole group down and apologise for his comments once......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.