GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battle Royale 2. Is mine."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/02/04 at 22:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
Ordered it on dvd earlier. Very much looking forward to receiving it.

Yes I know it won't be as good as the original, or anywhere near it. But it was the last film Kinji Fukasaku was involved with (directed) before he died early last year.

It was cheap as chips as well. I'll say again! I'm very excited about receiving it :)

I advise you all look into buying some of Fukasaku's films! They are all brilliant, in evil violent ways.

:) The post cannot come soon enough!
Wed 04/02/04 at 23:01
Regular
"everyone says it"
geekmaggotbingo wrote:
> thats what they say about takashi miike. battle royale lost its way a
> bit torwards the end, i thought. brilliant concept though

I'm talking about the second film. I doubt you are as well.

Battle Royale didn't lose its way towards the end (in my opinion). It was merely completing what the film was about, destiny and life. 'You'll always run'.

Miike is awesome, I look forward to his next film, I cannot remember who he is collaborating with but I hope for a better film than Ichi the Killer. That'd be hard to top :D
Wed 04/02/04 at 22:55
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
thats what they say about takashi miike. battle royale lost its way a bit torwards the end, i thought. brilliant concept though
Wed 04/02/04 at 22:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
Ordered it on dvd earlier. Very much looking forward to receiving it.

Yes I know it won't be as good as the original, or anywhere near it. But it was the last film Kinji Fukasaku was involved with (directed) before he died early last year.

It was cheap as chips as well. I'll say again! I'm very excited about receiving it :)

I advise you all look into buying some of Fukasaku's films! They are all brilliant, in evil violent ways.

:) The post cannot come soon enough!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.