GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battle Royale 2. Is mine."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/02/04 at 22:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
Ordered it on dvd earlier. Very much looking forward to receiving it.

Yes I know it won't be as good as the original, or anywhere near it. But it was the last film Kinji Fukasaku was involved with (directed) before he died early last year.

It was cheap as chips as well. I'll say again! I'm very excited about receiving it :)

I advise you all look into buying some of Fukasaku's films! They are all brilliant, in evil violent ways.

:) The post cannot come soon enough!
Mon 09/02/04 at 13:52
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
have u pre orederd it or is it out to buy now???if so i know what ill be buying next!
Fri 06/02/04 at 02:28
Regular
The First one was alright but not 'wow wow wow'
Thu 05/02/04 at 23:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Loved the first, I have it on DVD. Should be getting the second pretty soon, glad to see from reviews it's not just a repetitive spin-off about another bunch of kids.
Thu 05/02/04 at 20:35
"possibly impossible"
CD-wow are doing it.

But of course their games selection and prices aren't as good as SR.
Thu 05/02/04 at 18:39
Regular
"lets go back"
Where can you buy it from? I love the first film and really want to get a copy of this new one.
Thu 05/02/04 at 11:19
Regular
geekmaggotbingo wrote:
>japanese horror doesnt get any
> better than the guinea pig series.

Thank god that statement isn't true.

Evil dead trap, Versus, The Eye, Junk, Men behind the sun, Wild Zero, Guts of a Virgin, Ebola Syndrome, Bun Man etc etc

They're all miles better than the awful Guinea Pig series.

The first 2 guinea pig films can't be classed as entertainment as they're just needlessly violent and boring. He Never dies was mildly entertaining in a kind of "those crazy Japs" way, Devil woman doctor was the same. Android of Notredame was just unbelievably boring, I didn't even attempt to watch any more of the series though because they really just bored the crap out of me.
Thu 05/02/04 at 07:52
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
geekmaggotbingo wrote:
> japanese horror doesnt get any
> better than the guinea pig series.

Unless of course you enjoy a certain elements in movies called "plot" and "character development" ;)
Thu 05/02/04 at 03:15
Regular
"everyone says it"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I thought his son took over directing it very early on, so technically
> HE didn't really direct it.
>
> And I've heard it's REALLY crap.

I have not heard from anyone its 'really crap'. I've heard it ends very badly but the beginning is very very good.

Think I'll just keep watching it. And on the directing thing.. his son took over about half way through, I remember reading the story last year :(
Wed 04/02/04 at 23:27
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
i think the first ones a good film, no question. but, as with all of takashi miikes films, the ring series and most other recent japanese shockers i think its over rated. japanese horror doesnt get any better than the guinea pig series.
Wed 04/02/04 at 23:06
Regular
"That's right!"
I thought his son took over directing it very early on, so technically HE didn't really direct it.

And I've heard it's REALLY crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.