GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmph everyone at my school is evil..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/02/04 at 17:37
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Well apart from a fair few who refused to sign the petition going round. There's a petition going round the school which people are signing to get me expelled lol. It's not fair. Our school has a fair justice system just sometime they are a bit leanient...it's not my fault if I occasionally slip through the cracks.
Thu 05/02/04 at 21:39
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Doonhamer wrote:
> You sent me to hospital,

I'm so sorry about that...ahem...

> lied to a SMT to get try and get me expelled,

Now who's lying.

> and left me with a black eye all because you couldn't take being
> mocked because at some point in your pathetic life you got beaten up
> by an S1.

If I got beaten up by an S1, but hospitalised someone older than me what does that say about you?

> I told everybody it was an accident in the first place to try and
> stop you being expelled, but on hindsight I'll happily sign that
> petition if I see it.

Lol the petition that no longer exists, was signed nearly entirely by S1's from what I've seen of it although as I said it doesn't exist anymore and even after that I doubt he cares what students think.

> At least take off that ring, if it wasn't for that your girly slap
> wouldn't have caused any damage.

Yes girly slap, that's a great insult, you're the one who went to hospital and gets mocked at school by people saying things to you like "Is it because eye is black?" and so on.

Oh and everyone do you want to see what he said about this all on MSN? This is what I'd call unreasonable but you guys can think it over yourselves. Anyway I have told him I want to talk about this in person and not on the net as obviously it'll just turn into a b!t
Just Stephen says:
You did kick me unprovoked. You slagged me, I pushed you, you stumbled and sort of jumped to miss the puddle, then you ran at me from the fence and kicked me in the back of the leg, I punched you, the end. It was relatively unprovoked unless you count the push but Jonny pushs matthew on the way home all the time and he doesn't go up and kick him.

One by one, only the good die young says:
lol that is far and away the STUPIDEST justification ive ever heard

thats why we've all shunned you and why i really dont want to be near you anymore

Just Stephen says:
Lol what's your point of view on it then?

well, put it this way, jonny pushes matthew all the time, he kicks back from time to time, germans murdered jews all the time, didnt make it right, terrosists kill innocent people all the time, doesnt make it right, people retaliate (even matthew), doesnt make it right, just because ur hero does it doesnt make it right

Just Stephen says:
Lol you are comparing me to punching you in the eye once to the mass murder of millions of lives by a fascist dictator with plans of global domination? Slightly out of proportion. As you said though everyone retaliates even sometimes. I retaliated that time. I was willing to move on, you slagged me on the net, that's not exactly putting it behind you is it.

didnt say i put it behind me did i

and its not out of proportion, its the same prinicple

Just Stephen says:
You did in mr simpsons office (Deputy head teacher btw)

u did something wrong just because somebody else did it and it seems fine to them, dont see the dead jews complaining

Just Stephen says:
Principles only work in propotion

------------

Anyway that's it.
Thu 05/02/04 at 21:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
r <-> u

Yah.
Thu 05/02/04 at 21:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, I should probably know this as well. Most of my family live in Edinbrugh.

Ah well.
Thu 05/02/04 at 21:27
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> I love all you Edinburgians. That's probably not the correct word. But
> it'll have to do.
>
> *slap*

I think its Edinburgers, though im not actually 100% sure myself.
Thu 05/02/04 at 21:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I love all you Edinburgians. That's probably not the correct word. But it'll have to do.

*slap*
Thu 05/02/04 at 21:00
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> Lol my friends didn't sign it...well most of them didn't...one of them
> is co-founder of the petition...ahem.

What friends? Apart from Paul, everybody did, but I'm not sure if friends is the word now.
Thu 05/02/04 at 20:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hahahah.

Excellent.
Thu 05/02/04 at 20:52
Regular
You sent me to hospital, lied to a SMT to get try and get me expelled, and left me with a black eye all because you couldn't take being mocked because at some point in your pathetic life you got beaten up by an S1.
I told everybody it was an accident in the first place to try and stop you being expelled, but on hindsight I'll happily sign that petition if I see it.

At least take off that ring, if it wasn't for that your girly slap wouldn't have caused any damage.
Thu 05/02/04 at 17:56
Regular
"None Stored"
Cub!st wrote:
> Lol my friends didn't sign it...well most of them didn't...one of them
> is co-founder of the petition...ahem.

All apart from one didnt sign it.
Thu 05/02/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Rating it? I give it 10/10 for ingenuity. :)

Never injured someone with a chair, but I've sent people to A&E after accidents involving hockey sticks, fences and corner flags. The last one's more like an incident, but I don't want to go into detail. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.