GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"These new weekly mens mags"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/02/04 at 12:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I.e. "Nuts"

Filled with nubile flesh they may be, but for some reason, every time I hear of them / see them I immediately think "'That's Life', with football and t***"

(I *despise* football BTW, so these mags probably won't have a lot to offer me, apart from nudie pictures)

Are there any readers of said publications here? Whats the flesh to football ratio? Are they as mindnumbingly stupid as I imagine and think they will be? Are they simply a watered down "Loaded" / "FHM" with all the good bits (i.e. weird stuff) taken out? Does anyone care in the slightest? Am I just so bored I'll witter on about rubbish?

I certainly won't be buying. "Bizarre" for me and nowt else.
Thu 05/02/04 at 20:03
Regular
Fat, Naked and Terrified,
How my husband forced me to strip naked in public.
Thu 05/02/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Darwock wrote:
> How do you cr@p out your intestines...? Do they become detached at the
> top or do they turn inside out?

Inside out I'd imagine. I've seen the photo before and it's repellent. Think of a hernia, but from your ass. Nasty.
Thu 05/02/04 at 15:38
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
How do you cr@p out your intestines...? Do they become detached at the top or do they turn inside out?
Thu 05/02/04 at 12:18
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Solskjær wrote:
> It's the intestines one that's the worst, though. You don't quite
> realise what it is, at first, until either sometimes tells you or you
> read what's below.

GOATSE! GOATSE! GOATSE! GOATSE! GOATSE! GOATSE!
Thu 05/02/04 at 12:17
Regular
Solskjær wrote:

> It's the intestines one that's the worst, though. You don't quite
> realise what it is, at first, until either sometimes tells you or you
> read what's below. But, once you do know, and it all `clicks´,
> you have yourself one of those mental-images that just do not leave
> your head - EVER!!

They had that same picture in FHM a while ago.
Thu 05/02/04 at 12:06
Regular
"Long time no see!"
A "rock-'ard" kiddy at college had a free-with-something-else one of these new "Men's Mag's" yesterday, and some of the things in there were just SICK...

Not only was there a picture of Jordan with it's rediculously-large "assets" filling the page, but there was one-guy with his intenstines coming out of his backside due to the strain of the weight he was lifting, another with a broken arm as the weight became too strong for him and another damaged arm, this time, backwards, however! :P :S

It's the intestines one that's the worst, though. You don't quite realise what it is, at first, until either sometimes tells you or you read what's below. But, once you do know, and it all `clicks´, you have yourself one of those mental-images that just do not leave your head - EVER!!

Someone stuck a very-similar image on the wall at work last year, and I had the same problem. However, that image WAS gone... Until I saw this! :P
Thu 05/02/04 at 10:35
"possibly impossible"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Don't try and justify reading womens magazines. Mens magazines may
> require the IQ of a potato, but at least articles don't consist of
> "Puke yourself thin", or "Orlando Bloom is great
> husband material", or "10 reasons why Angelina Jolie is a
> cow". :D

ah-ha, so you DO read them too!
Wed 04/02/04 at 23:27
Regular
Don't try and justify reading womens magazines. Mens magazines may require the IQ of a potato, but at least articles don't consist of "Puke yourself thin", or "Orlando Bloom is great husband material", or "10 reasons why Angelina Jolie is a cow". :D
Wed 04/02/04 at 23:24
"possibly impossible"
I picked up both of these free copies in WHSmiths, read them cover to cover and haven't touched them since.

They're just as vacent as any other men's mags, at least all the women get tips and stories, as well as a sex tips page! No wonder so many men read weekly women's magazines. Just to think that these two mags think it's simply because they are weekly. ha.
Wed 04/02/04 at 23:11
Regular
pretty much everything is

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.