GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What was the last film you saw?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/02/04 at 09:35
Regular
what was the last movie that you have seen? and what did you think of it
mine is
school of rock (good film and funny)
Page:
Sun 23/10/05 at 01:55
Regular
The Machinist - Rubbish, absoloute rubbish. Is anyone else getting tired of these films that don't make sense for the majority of the film, and then shove a supposedly shocking twist at the end and expect to leave you thinking "WOW DAT WAZ WELL CLEVER"? 2/10
Sat 22/10/05 at 22:03
Regular
Palindromes - 9/10

Weird and kind of disturbing, was an excellent film.
Sat 22/10/05 at 15:05
Regular
"0228"
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

I really do love this film.
Sat 22/10/05 at 14:20
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Bejam wrote:
> Tetsuo: The Iron Man. 65 minutes of pure surreal wrongness.

Great isn't it? The sequel (remake) is ace too.
Sat 22/10/05 at 14:16
Regular
The Village

I really enjoyed this; much better than people have been saying. Anyone looking for a traditional horror movie will be disappointed, but if you enjoyed Shyamalan's other films then I highly recommend you give this a try.

8/10
Sat 22/10/05 at 13:08
Regular
Be Cool - Was okay, started a biut slow but did get funnier as time went on. Strangely I think the best part about the film was The Rock, he was hilarious. 6.5/10
Wed 19/10/05 at 12:07
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Last few films I've seen:

Crying Fist. A rather good boxing drama from Korea. Focuses on a silver medal winning boxer from yesteryear now a pathetic shadow of his former self and a young lowlife criminal and the paths they face in meeting each other in a boxing championship. Recommened viewing when it arrives over here, though crap like Rocky 6 will no doubt get more attention.

Tetsuo: The Iron Man. 65 minutes of pure surreal wrongness.

Kick the Moon. Pretty good Korean comedy focusing on an ex-high school gang leader now school teacher and an ex-high school nerd now gangster and their battle over a girl. I can see a Hollywood remake one of these days.

Serenity. Knew nothing about the film or series about a week ago but manged to watch the whole series in a few viewings before seeing the film. A dash of nerdiness and a few little rip-offs of other things here and there but an enjoyable lot all in all.

The Hard Way. Excellent 90's buddy comedy/drama that had totally missed my radar until now. James Woods plays his usual moody badass cop character opposite Michael J Fox as a spoiled Hollywood star who joins up with Woods to get into character for his next film. Chalk & Cheese stuff that sounds crap but is actually pretty enjoyable in a seen-it-before cliched kind of way.
Wed 19/10/05 at 09:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Bullett wrote:
> Saw Napoleon Dynamite for the first time - excellent!
>
> I know my girlfriend is going to hate it though, good job I watched
> it at work!
>
> 8.5/10

What. A. Film.

Respect to you.

Oh, and mine was Goal!

It was just Rocky + football. Which makes it almost perfect. It'd have been better if he'd have messed up at the end though... like, battling for the whole game, carrying the team, then going in for a tackle and scoring an own goal, but oh wells. I still celebrated the goal at the back of the cinema by jumping up and screaming 'YES!'.

Good film.
Wed 19/10/05 at 09:55
Regular
Saw Napoleon Dynamite for the first time - excellent!

I know my girlfriend is going to hate it though, good job I watched it at work!

8.5/10
Mon 17/10/05 at 06:34
Regular
"8==="
Sin City.

Film of the year?

13/10
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.