GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What was the last film you saw?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/02/04 at 09:35
Regular
what was the last movie that you have seen? and what did you think of it
mine is
school of rock (good film and funny)
Page:
Wed 05/10/05 at 11:04
Regular
What Lies Beneath

Not bad, if a little predictable. It goes on a bit, but the last half hour is quite gripping. Though I saw the twist coming after about 45 minutes.

6/10
Tue 04/10/05 at 18:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Van Helsing - Great film and some great comedy bits in it as well - especially where the cow flies through the roof in a storm!
Tue 04/10/05 at 17:14
Regular
"whaasup!!!!"
i saw danny the dog. is great!
Tue 04/10/05 at 13:25
Regular
Braveheart

***SPOILERS!!!!***

Aside from the constant England-slating this was pretty good. Who cares if it's a pack of lies? At the end of the day all that matters is Mel Gibson gets killed. 8/10.
Tue 04/10/05 at 10:28
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
One Nite in Mongkok. Not a bad Hong Kong thriller, though lacked the extra bit of quality and polish seen in something like Infernal Affairs.
Sun 02/10/05 at 11:58
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The Cable Guy - it gt a good rating on Sky but I didn't think it was much good.
Sun 02/10/05 at 01:43
Regular
"Catch it!"
Swimming with Sharks-Got this with the paper found it very good. Tomorrow I go and see Howl's Moving Castle :D
Sat 01/10/05 at 22:22
Regular
"Huh?"
Just saw History Of Violence, the new cronenburg film. Film of the year so far for me. Viggo Mortensen shows depths I never saw in him when he was in LOTR. I heard one reviewer rave over the performance, comparing him to Brando and DeNiro which sounded way over the top. Not so sure now if it was too much. He really is that good in this. Recommended.
Sat 01/10/05 at 20:22
Regular
House of Flying Daggers

A marvellous little film and is a must-have for anyone that likes films containing martial arts sequences.

The whole film is choreographed seamlessly, featuring some intense martial arts scenes that almost elminate the supernatural elements associated with martial arts films like CT:HD.

The storyline is also of some substance, containing many plot twists that are good simply because they are huge and yet understandable. The SFX used when projectiles like knives were thrown was fantastic.

Another good point was that the director didn't opt for the usual tried-and-tested 'Hollywood ending', instead preferring something a little more realistic.

One thing people may find a downside is that it is all in Mandarin Chinese, however, the cinema screen allows for enough room for clear subtitles and means there isn't simply cheesy dubbing used. It does mean you'll have to stay alert.

Overall : 8.6/10
Sat 01/10/05 at 20:15
Regular
Belleville Rendez-Vous - 8.5/10

Cool, antiquated look to it. What it lacked in dialogue was made up with some fantastic music, and its general weirdness worked strangely well.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.