GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What power would you like?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/02/04 at 16:03
"For the horde!!!!"
If you could have any super power imaginable what power would you like to poses?

I would like to be able to slow time Matrix style and dodge bullets and run rings arouns my enemys (not that I have any).
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
sykotic-white-tiger wrote:
> forensics moron

Look, this one can't spell 'psychotic'. woo.
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:57
Regular
"freedom, not peace"
forensics moron
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:56
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Yeh but no one would be able to prove it was you if it was done by your mind.
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Darling wrote:
> Der Nazi wrote:
> Superpowers? Well, obviously flight, but I'd really like to have the
> ability to make people collapse, from thirty yards away, with mind
> power.
>
> Not die. Just pass out for about 15 minutes. I'm not a murderous
> sort
> of person.
>
>
> ha ha ha..why?

There's this little thing we have in Britain called the law. It says you can't murder people, and if you do, you will get life imprisonment. :^P
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:53
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
The ability to make anyone I want so badly attracted to me that they'll be my unquestioning slaves. I would have no enemies because everyone would love me and if anyone tried to hurt me everyone would love me so much they'd jump in front of a bullet for me although I'd just use my power to make the person who wants to hurt me love me too so I'd be fine. Ok it's not a conventional power but come on what guy wouldn't want to be able to get whoever took their fancy:p
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:51
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Superpowers? Well, obviously flight, but I'd really like to have the
> ability to make people collapse, from thirty yards away, with mind
> power.
>
> Not die. Just pass out for about 15 minutes. I'm not a murderous sort
> of person.

ha ha ha..why?
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:49
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Superpowers? Well, obviously flight, but I'd really like to have the ability to make people collapse, from thirty yards away, with mind power.

Not die. Just pass out for about 15 minutes. I'm not a murderous sort of person.
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
A pheral scent that attracts women and/or actually makes them honest.
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:38
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
to be invisible and to fly, and also to stop time.

I remember once i saw this programme when i was little and this boy could stop time and if he put his hands on someones shulders they unfroze and when he claps his hands people return to normal. It will be so cool to wake up in the morning and instead of waking up i'd be able to stop time and have a few more hours sleep and not be late or miss anything. You could also freak people out. Say someone was talking to me i could stop time and move across the room so that person would feel silly. Also also if i didnt have enough time in an exam i could stop time and finish or stop time and get the answers though i wouldn't do that because i'm an honest person!
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:33
Regular
"the burning sky"
Kyle Katan wrote:
> ]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!D wrote:
> Easily invisibility, you could just sit there and per... oops said
> to
> much
>
> Your tag sais to much. :)

Too Right...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.