GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online Chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/01/04 at 22:34
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
How many people chat to someone online and feel that this person they have never chatted to is great to talk to. That they seem really nice, caring, honest and friendly. I know that many people are warey of speaking to people me being one of them people. there is just something about this person i chat to and i class this person as a good friend. I have never met this person personally. I know what this person looks like, Well as far as i know is this person.

But there is also people i know that speak to people on the net and they can be really nasty and perverted, and always asking for details. My sisters friend was chatting to this person and this person got really serious and wanted to know everything about the person i know. These young people though just dont know when to stop. They have not given out house details just a mobile number. When are they going to realise.

They turn round to me and say well you speak to strangers, when i chat to a person i am honest about the things i say, but i know what things to share with them and i know what to keep to my self.

Has anyone gone to far, any good friends been made, or mistakes been made.
Fri 30/01/04 at 22:34
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
How many people chat to someone online and feel that this person they have never chatted to is great to talk to. That they seem really nice, caring, honest and friendly. I know that many people are warey of speaking to people me being one of them people. there is just something about this person i chat to and i class this person as a good friend. I have never met this person personally. I know what this person looks like, Well as far as i know is this person.

But there is also people i know that speak to people on the net and they can be really nasty and perverted, and always asking for details. My sisters friend was chatting to this person and this person got really serious and wanted to know everything about the person i know. These young people though just dont know when to stop. They have not given out house details just a mobile number. When are they going to realise.

They turn round to me and say well you speak to strangers, when i chat to a person i am honest about the things i say, but i know what things to share with them and i know what to keep to my self.

Has anyone gone to far, any good friends been made, or mistakes been made.
Fri 30/01/04 at 22:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I know what you mean. Everybody that meets me online feels that way...
Fri 30/01/04 at 23:27
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I know what you mean. Everybody that meets me online feels that way...

Oh yes of course they do hun!
Fri 30/01/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's true...just ask El Robin.
Fri 30/01/04 at 23:35
Regular
"Laughingstock"
-heavy stunted breathing-
-heavy stunted breathing-

*Sneeeeeze*

For a moment there I was turning into an online pervert.
Fri 30/01/04 at 23:59
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I talk to a few people i dont know, but i dont tell them my house address and phone number and things. If i dont like them i just block them.

But for all i know, these people i like to talk to might be a middle aged gay fat man. Well. I doubt it, but it's deffinatly possible.

Makes you think
Sat 31/01/04 at 00:39
Regular
Most people are genuine just depends who you meet, some random person could add you on MSN messenger could turn out to be a genuine, nice person and are the age THEY say they are.
Sat 31/01/04 at 00:44
Regular
"Remember me?"
I've "met" quite a few people online whom I would now consider to be good friends. One person I have been talking to since about a week after I first got connected to the internet. Another two were introduced to me by one of my friends who moved to Iowa a few years ago, as MSN is a great way for us to stay in touch and he introduced me to some of the new friends he'd made over there.
Sat 31/01/04 at 01:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> Iowa

Is that Hawaii?
Sat 31/01/04 at 13:48
"I love yo... lamp."
Black Glove wrote:
> -heavy stunted breathing-
> -heavy stunted breathing-
>
> *Sneeeeeze*
>
> For a moment there I was turning into an online pervert.

That had me laughing for ages. Brilliant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.