GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For those that are bored and wnt to get to know eachother ;)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/01/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
Your favourite drink?
Your favourite season?
Your favourite weather?
Your favourite name?
Boys or girls?
Sex or Food?
Your worst nightmare?
Your lifelong dream?
Your dream lover?
Shower or bath?
Puffa fish or Clown fish? (thats bloat or nemo if ya dont know)-
Cats or dogs?
most dreaded profession?
Most wanted profession?
Fav hair colour ;)?
What features u look for in opposite/same sex?
still bored?

Love you all Ginge xxx

ps I was bored - I hardly do these but I thought we'd learn a bit and waste some precious time.. feel free to add better ones to list
Fri 30/01/04 at 13:31
Regular
"Notable"
Your favourite drink? Hm. Tea.

Your favourite season? Summer.

Your favourite weather? Sunsheeiiaane.

Your favourite name? Not bothered about names.

Boys or girls? Girlies.

Sex or Food? Both. (not at the same time...obviously)

Your worst nightmare? One were I didint wake up.

Your lifelong dream? I'll tell you when my life is long enough to have one

Your dream lover? Dunno. Theres a few.

Shower or bath? Bath.

Puffa fish or Clown fish? Not bothered.

Cats or dogs? DOGS!

most dreaded profession? Undertaker

Most wanted profession? Marine-Biologist

Fav hair colour ;)? Not bothered.

What features u look for in opposite/same sex? Heavenly ones.

still bored? Well your questions make me feel wanted

Love you all Ginge xxx
And you.
Fri 30/01/04 at 13:28
Regular
So have you taken over Special Observe then, Phi11ip?
Fri 30/01/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Lil Ginge, you've just given me loads more questions for Special Observe...

Just need a few more questions and you'll be posting your life story on the site when it's done.

'Done' should hopefully be during next week.
Fri 30/01/04 at 11:18
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Ineedsleep wrote:
>
> Your dream lover?
>
> Johnny Depp (at the moment)
>
> Um, right, anyone else disturbed?

.. and he would have to be dressed up as a pirate!
Fri 30/01/04 at 11:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Okay...
Fri 30/01/04 at 11:07
"US7(Seven)"
OK, here goes, It's 5:00a.m. and I'm here at my favorite boredom breaker, my computer. I had quit a night here with the exception of my daughter(12) offering an occasional petty rebellion to break my boredom. I handled her though, I went straight to the Liquor Cabinet and started shooting Tequilla. I make a shotglass of 3/4 Tequilla and the other 1/4 Tequilla mix, that I call "The Green Demon." Shoot it all down at once. It doesn't take many of those to get your mind right, I'll tell you. First one is terrible, second one is still alittle ruff to get down, but, after that, it's smooth sailing. I am from another Country, but, I do have my dreams about me to visit Scotland oneday. I have this ancestrial thing going on and can't shake it. I've done extensive research on the Internet and now that bores me. My ancestors Surname is NaeSmyth.

You asked of anyones dreams........ well, right now, raising my child as a single parent and actually being able to live through that part of my life without loosing my sanity is a big dream because this will only lead then to things I want to do.. Dreams I will make happen oneday............. Myself.

Are you ready for this? I can only dream.

I'm gonna be on the Rivera..with a drink in my hand..and a tall, soft,cuddly hunk by my side..holding me and caressing me..satisfying my every whelm. Making sure I'm OK..showing me he cares..just by the way he looks into my eyes.. Lavishing with me in a hot tub with floating candles and rose petals... erotic oils making an aeromatic brew..taking me away to somewhere other than places..going distances I've never been, but, always dreamed about..dancing and watching the ZILT as the fire hits the water.. smiling with the most awesome, biggest smile anyone could ever give and getting the same back.

OK, I'll leave you with that. I'm going to bed to dream some more.

But, if the thoughts of my future dreams are allowed to be spoken here, I will add.
Fri 30/01/04 at 10:54
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Theres a WICKED place in Manchester I'd love to go to, hell, even work there www.s-s-r.com
Fri 30/01/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Colder wrote:
> What do you want to do in music widge?

Ideally, I'd love to do production, but anything ... would love to get out and DJ tunes in a club. A good club, natch, nothing that deals in nasty cheesy stuff. Nothing involving trance either!
Fri 30/01/04 at 10:23
Regular
"Enchilladas"
What do you want to do in music widge?
Fri 30/01/04 at 10:19
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I've done it once, never again ... for some reason, because you're at the end of a phone to some people they think its a licence to RANT at you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.