GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do I go to see School of Rock?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/01/04 at 17:01
"slightlyshortertagl"
School of Rock is showing at me locla cinema as part of the 'Ealing Comedy Film Festival'

£4 entry.. so it won't exavtly hit my wallet... should I go/
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:01
"slightlyshortertagl"
School of Rock is showing at me locla cinema as part of the 'Ealing Comedy Film Festival'

£4 entry.. so it won't exavtly hit my wallet... should I go/
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:02
Regular
"relocated"
I think it looks quite entertaining, so yes.
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:14
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I agree, I am going to see it when it comes out and I'd advise you to go too. Looks quite funny although it's definitely going to be funny in a family film kind of way which is a small let down.
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You went to see Scary Movie 3 without question, and ask if you should go and see this?
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:25
"slightlyshortertagl"
Blank wrote:
> You went to see Scary Movie 3 without question, and ask if you should
> go and see this?

Actually, I was invited to go to scary movie... Long story , but it involves Qatari Royalty :-D
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
School of Rock seems like a great film. From clips I've seen, it looks hilarious. It'll be authentic as well, seeing that Jack Black (Tenacious D) is in it.
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> it involves Qatari

Oh yeah, I need my ears syringing...
Thu 29/01/04 at 19:06
"period drama"
It looks exactly like every other 'I'm a non-standard teacher" film.
Like Sister Act 2 and Kindergarten Cop. And that other one. And that other, other one.

Here's the plot:
Kids get a new teacher, kids love teacher. Headteacher doesn't like teacher. * Teacher does something radical for the kids. Headteacher gets very angry, goes to tell teacher off. Headteacher sees what teacher has done. Headteacher feels proud.

* At the point, the teacher may get fired. Kids cry.
Thu 29/01/04 at 19:13
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Now I think about it you are EXACTLY right FFF. I didn't notice that it was that generic a film idea. I'll probably still go and see it but will not enjoy it as much. Meh it sometimes hurts to be enlightened:D
Thu 29/01/04 at 19:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I'll be going to see it, i'll have to wait till its out on general release first though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.