GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebuyer 4 port broadband router."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/01/04 at 16:28
Regular
I purchased one of these baby's a few days ago and I must say i'm happy with it. It's not that hard to setup at all. Actually, its easy as pie, forget the instructions just plug the wires in and turn on your computer.

As long as ye'v got XP, you'll be sharing the internet in no time.

Anyway, meh, Just thought i'd post this on the forum to appraise the quality you get for the price, and its great for people who are thinking of sharing an internet connection with consoles etc.

Get one.

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html ?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=48411
Thu 29/01/04 at 18:28
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I would advise against buying anything from Ebuyer, their customer support and product reliability is appalling. And you might as well wear a 'kick me' t-shirt than buy a cheap router.
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:04
"I love yo... lamp."
Yep Origo make pretty good stuff. Well I take it is Origo as they seem to make most of the networking hard ware that ebuyer sell under their brand name. I have the wireless router. Very good indeed. I can even warm up my feet on it as well...
Thu 29/01/04 at 16:30
Great, but I use ad hoc wiiiii-fiiiii.
Thu 29/01/04 at 16:28
Regular
I purchased one of these baby's a few days ago and I must say i'm happy with it. It's not that hard to setup at all. Actually, its easy as pie, forget the instructions just plug the wires in and turn on your computer.

As long as ye'v got XP, you'll be sharing the internet in no time.

Anyway, meh, Just thought i'd post this on the forum to appraise the quality you get for the price, and its great for people who are thinking of sharing an internet connection with consoles etc.

Get one.

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html ?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=48411

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.