GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woo Chelsea do it Again, Champions!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/01/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
;)

Chelsea are set to continue buy....er...building their great youth team by throwin I mean purchasing Scott Parker for a fee believed to be over 12 Million!

I guess he'll warm the bench nicely next to Joe Cole.

Roman and Rainieri have 'built' a great team don't you think?
Thu 29/01/04 at 15:31
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
> I just hope all this spending (and theres been ALOT of it) *DONT* sinks
> Chelsea for good.

hehe, genuine mistake 1st time around :P
Thu 29/01/04 at 15:30
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
If all this went t*ts up like it did at Leeds did then Chelsea wouldnt be able to dig themselves out, never say never in football... 3 years ago no-one would have thought Leeds could be on the brink on non-existance.

I just hope all this spending (and theres been ALOT of it) sinks Chelsea for good.
Thu 29/01/04 at 13:18
Regular
Lol neo i was waiting for someone to do this..
Thu 29/01/04 at 13:03
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
What Chelsea are doing is like when a Builder is contracted to build a house, and to do the job, he just employs a lot of other builders instead.

Kind of.
Thu 29/01/04 at 12:55
Regular
I suppose with Veron facing a lengthy lay-off the midfield will have the same amount of competition as when the window closed in August.

I would rather stay at Charlton myself though. Was a big fish in a small pond...now will be a tadpole in a ocean!
Thu 29/01/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
;)

Chelsea are set to continue buy....er...building their great youth team by throwin I mean purchasing Scott Parker for a fee believed to be over 12 Million!

I guess he'll warm the bench nicely next to Joe Cole.

Roman and Rainieri have 'built' a great team don't you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.