GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smokers..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/01/04 at 16:03
Regular
You know that ad where the fat is being dripping out of cigs and being squeezed out of that artery.

Know the one? Just wondering if it's actually put anyone off.
Wed 28/01/04 at 21:12
Regular
"cachoo"
T'is true. I don't think the adverts even make half a difference to a lot of people. Why is it that whenever those adverts come on; patches, gum, etc, people always light up?! You'd need something really big to make people stop. Death, for example?!
Wed 28/01/04 at 21:09
Regular
Goatboy wrote:

> I'll carry on smoking even if somebody is standing 3ft away hurling
> handfuls of lard at me.

Heh, finally, my chance.

*puts on rubber gloves*

ok Goatboy, ready when you are! :)

----------------------

Personally I think such adverts should be abolished. Smokers are perfectly aware of what damage cigarettes do to our bodies, we don't need cretins shoving filthy images down our throats like that.
Wed 28/01/04 at 20:59
Regular
"cachoo"
Yuck, it's horrible! Not nice when it comes on while eating din-dins.. *pukes*
Wed 28/01/04 at 19:34
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Nope.

I knew it wouldn't put you off.
They could have a two week old baby light one up, be skinned alive and have "SMOKING KILLS BABIES" in neon pink writing and it wouldn't deter you.

*Puts her fist in the air*
Fight the power dude.
Wed 28/01/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Notable"
I love it. I drink fat out of smokers arterys. I love it.

I made a strawberry milkshake/yoghurt with them.

I then got high and mocked a cancer patient for being stupid.
Wed 28/01/04 at 18:51
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Did you guys know that the physical addiction of Nicotine goes away after just one week of not smoking. The only problem is that people find it hard to kick the mental addiction. "I really miss my fag after tea" and so on. I have never smoked but I definitely think that'd help kick the mental addiction. If you started to miss it then just think of all that gunky poo and you'll just think "Emmm maybe later...yeuch!" Tis a good way to quite smoking:D
Wed 28/01/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Mystique wrote:
> You know that ad where the fat is being dripping out of cigs and being
> squeezed out of that artery.
> Know the one? Just wondering if it's actually put anyone off.
------

Nope. If the idea of lung cancer doesn't deter me, some actor pushing chip fat out of a sherbet straw isn't going to do anything.
I'll carry on smoking even if somebody is standing 3ft away hurling handfuls of lard at me.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Wasters ...

:^|
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
H²O wrote:
> My dads a heavy smoker, he smokes pipes. He smokes about 15 times a
> day. But we make him do it outside, coz we dont like the
> smoke/smell.
>
> He claims he isnt adicted, but he clearly is.

Either that, or he really enjoys it.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:25
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I cant say it has made me question smoking. Its definatly made me think about the integrity of this Dr shipman and definatly made me question trusting him with my arteries...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.