GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smokers..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/01/04 at 16:03
Regular
You know that ad where the fat is being dripping out of cigs and being squeezed out of that artery.

Know the one? Just wondering if it's actually put anyone off.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:03
Regular
You know that ad where the fat is being dripping out of cigs and being squeezed out of that artery.

Know the one? Just wondering if it's actually put anyone off.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:05
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Mystique wrote:
> You know that ad where the fat is being dripping out of cigs and being
> squeezed out of that artery.
>
> Know the one? Just wondering if it's actually put anyone off.

Well, I was going to stop on the 2nd Jan anyway (I'm still not smoking, and its a piece of p***) but its certainly an incentive to keep going.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:05
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
It's put me off playing with my arteries anymore; did you see how dirty the doctors glove was? Yeuch.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:07
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Mystique wrote:
> You know that ad where the fat is being dripping out of cigs and being
> squeezed out of that artery.
>
> Know the one? Just wondering if it's actually put anyone off.

I quit earlier last year, but coming from an ex-smoker point of view, it IS very hard to give up ... even when in the face of hard hitting advertising such as that. Because of the chemical addiction you get with fags, you can't help but actually need to smoke. Plenty of people think that they'll quit any time soon, I thought it for AGES ... I eventually had my fiancee as a catalyst to help me stop. A case of having a fag vs not having a shouting from an angry blonde girl.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:07
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I never realised that smoking filled your arteries with Ready Brek
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Widge wrote:
> I never realised that smoking filled your arteries with Ready Brek

More like primula cheese spread.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And until the government's latest campaign was revealed, I didn't realise that cigarettes were filled with Dairylea. :)
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:19
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Ok, so we've had Ready Brek, Primula Cheese Spread, and Dairylea.

Just what's in these arteries?
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:20
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
My dads a heavy smoker, he smokes pipes. He smokes about 15 times a day. But we make him do it outside, coz we dont like the smoke/smell.

He claims he isnt adicted, but he clearly is.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:23
Regular
That advert makes me feel sick every time I see it. I have to have a cigarette to calm myself down afterwards.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.