GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Only one GAD from now on."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/01/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Nooooooo.

Only one GAD (game a day, for the n00bs) !!

It covers all the topics.

Boo, bring back 2 Gads, then 3!
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I think I'm winning that at the moment. :^P
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:31
Regular
I think there should be a GAD for best tagline of the month
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:30
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> I have a couple of walkthroughs to submit anyway. I like
> walkthroughs. Walthroughs are great.
>
> Cheats are gay as carrots.

Come to think of it, Carrots are the food of the Devil, according to the Witchsmeller in Blackadder....

I'll probably submit a couple of walkthroughs soon as well, and see if I can actually win. If I do, I will be slightly less unhappy.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:27
Regular
I have a couple of walkthroughs to submit anyway. I like walkthroughs. Walthroughs are great.

Cheats are gay as carrots.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Is this because there weren't enough walkthroughs being submitted,
> meaning that prizes were being awarded for such gems as 'SO WICH
> CONSOL GAM IS DA BEST GAM OF 2006 , INNIT, HEADMASTER
> SUX!!!!!!!11111111'?
>
> :D

That plus the fact that hardly anyone was submitting cheats after the 'Extra Gameaday Cheats Bonanza', which I came second in.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:21
Regular
Is this because there weren't enough walkthroughs being submitted, meaning that prizes were being awarded for such gems as 'SO WICH CONSOL GAM IS DA BEST GAM OF 2006 , INNIT, HEADMASTER SUX!!!!!!!11111111'?

:D
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Well, the last winner I say was a guide to putting on socks. This was
> after someone complained that only dictionary savy twentysomethings
> won........

Heh, that was me - and it was very surreal and stupid, but obviously must have been entertaining too.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Yey, Chat posts prize is back.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
This is really bad to hear! I'd only just started winning Gameaday competitions again when it was changed to two prizes! Meh, at least I can now beat some of the review-jockeys at their own game. :)
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Moody DJ"
was it the OFFICIAL way of putting on socks too? where you fold the end over, insert foot, and unfold the sock again?

I've got the text book way of how to make an EXCELLENT cup of tea without resorting to teabags. I learnt it from my Dad, hes a proper bo teamaster.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.