GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Quiz- Entry and rules"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/09/09 at 13:15
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Ok so you have all waited long enough to last a life time so without further stalling for time, here is the quiz link!

Answers can be found here
FREEOLA QUIZ!

Show Spoiler

----------------------------------- --------------------------------------
============== SCORE TABLE ===============
----------------------------------- --------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------
[ 2 [] Garin [] 52 ]
-----------------------------------------------
[ 3 [] SonicChris [] 52 ]
[ 4 [] Gr13ve [] 52 ]
[ 5 [] GhostKiller [] 51 ]
[ 6 [] Nin [] 49 ]
[ 7 [] edgy [] 47.5 ]
[ 8 [] pb [] 46 ]
[ 9 [] pete21 [] 46 ]
[ 10 [] Timmargh [] 44 ]
[ 11 [] Emmie87 [] 40.5 ]
[ 12 [] Machie [] 33 ]
[ 13 [] theweirdo666 [] 32 ]
[ 10000 [] SonicChris [] -1000 ] (Mwahaahah)
Fri 11/09/09 at 10:29
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I hope eveyone did -_-

Although interesting fact........... Only 1 person got the X Factor question wrong. Meaning everyone who enters watches X Factor enough to know (without looking) the last 3 champions :D

More interesting facts throughout the day.
Fri 11/09/09 at 10:40
Regular
"THFC"
Hope that was not me, i watch it lol

I am sure there were a few guesses which i threw in that were way off lol
Fri 11/09/09 at 10:51
Regular
I used google, but only to check the spelling, I didnt want Warhunt to deduct points for my poor attempts. *blush*

I love word searches, so it was a great idea to include one, I had to guess a few of them though because I was running out of time.

I skipped the movie quote round because I couldnt name the characters. :( Here's one for you, what's this quote taken from. "Gentlemen you can't fight in here, this is the war room!"

By the way, asking your partner/parents what the answers are is also against the rules ;P
Fri 11/09/09 at 10:56
Regular
"THFC"
the movie quote round i knew the film for most (well i think i did) but i could not always get the character, still answered as many as i could.

I got stuck on the wordsearch big time, that will be my biggest downfall along with the movie stills i think
Fri 11/09/09 at 11:08
"possibly impossible"
Wordsearch wasn't too bad, but I do like the answer I gave for the last question when I gave up on finding the real answer.
Fri 11/09/09 at 11:09
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Did you know that over half the entrants did not answer question 8 correctly? It asked for the name of the movie AND the actor/characters name :D

This lead in many people ending up with half marks.
Fri 11/09/09 at 11:26
Regular
"THFC"
I did try get both of them where i could, just did not always know it (gives me a slight glimmer of hope of finishing higher than expected)
Fri 11/09/09 at 12:06
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Ok so here's how it's going to work.

I am now going through the entries again, double checking.

I will publish the answers before, and then put out a table of scores (or at least the top 15) based on my double checking.

The answers may give some leeway to wiggle if some users are mega pedantic, but the answers are true as we see them here, so please do not disagree or argue about them.

All answers were answered by myself, and I have tried to give the entrant the benefit of the doubt in all cases. No arguing there either :P

I will e-mail every entrant a small .txt file containing there answers round by round.
Fri 11/09/09 at 12:06
Regular
"THFC"
Its all too exciting lol, cant wait to see who wins!
Fri 11/09/09 at 12:36
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Warhunt wrote:
I hope eveyone did -_-

Certainly. I didn't even ask the carer about the ones I was stuck on.

[...] Although interesting fact........... Only 1 person got the X Factor question wrong. [...]

That'll be me, then!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.