GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonights Royal Rumble Rumours. *Spoiler?*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Plate of glue"
These are some rumours circulating around the wrestling websites. Mostly tahen off nodq.com (formerly the mayhem)

No DQ.com:
Mexican Lucha sources are reportedly trying to throw a spanner in a WWE ‘surprise’, by saying that former WCW star Psychosis will be debuting in the Royal Rumble tonight. Vince has a habbit of throwing in random guys here and there, either announced or otherwise, but normally somebody in the states finds out about and reports it.

Me: That would be quite good to see. Psychosis in the WWE. I would like to see him against Rey Rey.

No DQ.com:
The other rumor coming out of left field on PPV day is one that Dennis ‘Mideon’ Knight will be returning to the WWE tonight under the guise of the ‘fake Mankind’ to mock Mick Foley in the Foley/Orton feud. While Knight had been rumored to make a return to the fed in the past, it was alongside the Undertaker and not in the said Foley parody role. Whether it happens or not remains to be seen, but as those who saw him play the role in the distant past, Knight does a mean Mick impression.

Me: So does that mean Foley WON'T be there? I would really like to see him in the WWE.

So here is the line up for the Rumble:
RAW Brand
Kane, Booker, Goldberg, Steiner, Christian, Chris Jericho, Mark Henry, Rico, Hurricane, Spike Dudley, Matt Hardy, Test, Rene Dupree, Randy Orton, RVD

SmackDown Brand:
Kurt Angle, John Cena, Chris Benoit, Billy Gunn, Rikishi, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Nunzio, Big Show, Matt Morgan, Tajiri, A-Train, The Cat, Bradshaw
(One superstar has yet to be announced)

So that superstar leaves the Undertaker returning story line open or Phychosis returning.

Royal Rumble looks really good. To bad its £15. Win the Rumble Jericho. Come on!
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:07
Regular
Yep, you were right Gareh. But I didn't expect it too be that early on in the Rumble, as it consequently led to Kane's elimination way too early.

And what crap rumours they turned out to be. :)
Sun 25/01/04 at 23:00
Regular
What I find interesting is that WWEroyalrumble.com have this written down:

Kane

Instead of saying that 30 men will enter the Royal Rumble, it is more accurate to say that there will be 29 men and one monster. Like him or not, Kane is as dangerous as they come, and the fact that he is obsessed with winning the World Heavyweight Championship does not bode well for anybody who crosses his path at the Royal Rumble.

A year ago, Kane was eliminated only after being tricked by his brother the Undertaker, but Kane has since buried the Undertaker alive and will not be challenged by him at the Rumble. Is there anybody else capable of eliminating Kane? Is there anybody who can topple a seven-foot monster who has come to enjoy inflicting pain on others? Of the 30 participants in this match, Kane could be the unstoppable one and barring a mistake on his part, Kane very well may be the odds on favorite to win.

So wil it be the end that I predicted? Possibly.
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:58
Regular
Rhyno is the 30th man.

http://royalrumble.wwe.com
Sun 25/01/04 at 20:21
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I've ordered it.

recording it on dvd at 1 tomorow morning, then watching it at 7 tomorow evening.
Sun 25/01/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Plate of glue"
These are some rumours circulating around the wrestling websites. Mostly tahen off nodq.com (formerly the mayhem)

No DQ.com:
Mexican Lucha sources are reportedly trying to throw a spanner in a WWE ‘surprise’, by saying that former WCW star Psychosis will be debuting in the Royal Rumble tonight. Vince has a habbit of throwing in random guys here and there, either announced or otherwise, but normally somebody in the states finds out about and reports it.

Me: That would be quite good to see. Psychosis in the WWE. I would like to see him against Rey Rey.

No DQ.com:
The other rumor coming out of left field on PPV day is one that Dennis ‘Mideon’ Knight will be returning to the WWE tonight under the guise of the ‘fake Mankind’ to mock Mick Foley in the Foley/Orton feud. While Knight had been rumored to make a return to the fed in the past, it was alongside the Undertaker and not in the said Foley parody role. Whether it happens or not remains to be seen, but as those who saw him play the role in the distant past, Knight does a mean Mick impression.

Me: So does that mean Foley WON'T be there? I would really like to see him in the WWE.

So here is the line up for the Rumble:
RAW Brand
Kane, Booker, Goldberg, Steiner, Christian, Chris Jericho, Mark Henry, Rico, Hurricane, Spike Dudley, Matt Hardy, Test, Rene Dupree, Randy Orton, RVD

SmackDown Brand:
Kurt Angle, John Cena, Chris Benoit, Billy Gunn, Rikishi, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Nunzio, Big Show, Matt Morgan, Tajiri, A-Train, The Cat, Bradshaw
(One superstar has yet to be announced)

So that superstar leaves the Undertaker returning story line open or Phychosis returning.

Royal Rumble looks really good. To bad its £15. Win the Rumble Jericho. Come on!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.