GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonights Royal Rumble Rumours. *Spoiler?*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Plate of glue"
These are some rumours circulating around the wrestling websites. Mostly tahen off nodq.com (formerly the mayhem)

No DQ.com:
Mexican Lucha sources are reportedly trying to throw a spanner in a WWE ‘surprise’, by saying that former WCW star Psychosis will be debuting in the Royal Rumble tonight. Vince has a habbit of throwing in random guys here and there, either announced or otherwise, but normally somebody in the states finds out about and reports it.

Me: That would be quite good to see. Psychosis in the WWE. I would like to see him against Rey Rey.

No DQ.com:
The other rumor coming out of left field on PPV day is one that Dennis ‘Mideon’ Knight will be returning to the WWE tonight under the guise of the ‘fake Mankind’ to mock Mick Foley in the Foley/Orton feud. While Knight had been rumored to make a return to the fed in the past, it was alongside the Undertaker and not in the said Foley parody role. Whether it happens or not remains to be seen, but as those who saw him play the role in the distant past, Knight does a mean Mick impression.

Me: So does that mean Foley WON'T be there? I would really like to see him in the WWE.

So here is the line up for the Rumble:
RAW Brand
Kane, Booker, Goldberg, Steiner, Christian, Chris Jericho, Mark Henry, Rico, Hurricane, Spike Dudley, Matt Hardy, Test, Rene Dupree, Randy Orton, RVD

SmackDown Brand:
Kurt Angle, John Cena, Chris Benoit, Billy Gunn, Rikishi, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Nunzio, Big Show, Matt Morgan, Tajiri, A-Train, The Cat, Bradshaw
(One superstar has yet to be announced)

So that superstar leaves the Undertaker returning story line open or Phychosis returning.

Royal Rumble looks really good. To bad its £15. Win the Rumble Jericho. Come on!
Mon 02/02/04 at 15:44
Regular
"..."
Yes, music has a face...many faces in fact and also many heels..
Mon 02/02/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Plate of glue"
*Dances*

Music has a face?

*Runs*
Mon 02/02/04 at 15:34
Regular
"..."
"Ltes face the music....and dance..."
Thu 29/01/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Duh. He can't type! :P
Wed 28/01/04 at 20:34
Regular
Little Miss DW wrote:
> CGJ wrote:
> Yes Ltes face it.
>
> Don't bully the special kid. >:c(
>
> ;c)

Why is he special?
Wed 28/01/04 at 20:29
Regular
CGJ wrote:
> Yes Ltes face it.

Don't bully the special kid. >:c(

;c)
Wed 28/01/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Yes Ltes face it.
Wed 28/01/04 at 09:05
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Ltes face it, its the start of takers mind games with kane. For the next few weeks takers music will play to distract kane until Taker finnaly comes back. They will then have a match at WM which taker will win[duh]. But i dont think it should be a normal match, maybe hell in a cell or a casket match.
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Kane being eliminated from the Rumble early helps build the fued between him and Taker for WXX? In my view, if thats what you are trying to say, you're wrong. It would've worked much better with Kane being the last man eliminated from the Rumble. Although I'll have to admit, the Big Show elimination was quite funny. :D
Tue 27/01/04 at 19:54
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
well yes kane should have been in it for a bit longer but i think that its a good way to start the build up to the taker vs kane match at wm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.