GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are You Left Footed?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 18:21
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I am.
But I'm right handed.
And all the best strikers/midfielders are left-footed.
So fnar.
Sun 25/01/04 at 19:47
"Metal Head"
I'm a right handed writer.
I'm a left footed soccer player.
A left handed batter and a right handed bowler.
Sun 25/01/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'm right footed.

I can shoot with both both, but prefer my right when going for power.
Sun 25/01/04 at 20:45
Regular
DiG wrote:
> that woul be left-footed them

No, that would be having the ability to take better shot with your left foot, but have superior control etc. with your right foot.

The best shots I've ever done are with my left, but I'm certainly not left-footed.
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I can't use my left foot for much apart from tackling, althugh I did score from a great goal from good way out with my left a few weeks back. I'm right handed, right footed, and also right eyed due to lazy eye and a rubbish left eye.
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:26
Regular
Azul wrote:
> So you spun in a complete circle.
> Right.
>
> ....

LOL at that!
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Colourless"
Littlest Brother wrote:
> I'm right footed and I'm the BEST striker. You can be 'one of the
> best' but I'm the best and right footed.

Lmao. 22-0 you said you lost this morning?
Mon 26/01/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm right-footed, but I can also use my left-foot very well in a game of football. However, I'm not "two-footed". A little confusing, isn't it?

Well, basically, I can do a lot of good things with both of my feet. However, one (my right) is much stronger than the other, and, therefore, I find things a lot easier-to-do with this one.

From a stand-still, I can only really do everything (well) with my right-foot. But, in open-play (as I've proven in the past), I can do things almost just-as-well with my left-foot, as with my right, only, they won't be quite as well-hit; with slightly less bend on the ball. But all the accuracy and everything is still there.

So... I must be better than the very-best, then! ;D
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:05
Regular
Scientific fact for you, you can't be anything footed, it's just the foot you prefer to play with and feel more comfortable with, it's like saying your thingy (Cannot remember the word for being able to write with both hands) but saying that you're right handed because you use it more often.
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:10
Regular
"Light of the world"
I can write with both hands though my right is better.

I play pool with my left better than my right (when i say play i mean manage to atleast hit the damn thing with the left)

I can think of one particular thing that I have trained both for equally for particular reasons... *ahem*

Weird how it can happe because i went to a trainee course once that mentions that your brain works in a particular way for what side of the body you use strongest... So azul the fact you are right handed yet can use your left for footie *I THINK* means you use both sides of your brain...

sexcellent
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> So azul the fact you are right handed
> yet can use your left for footie *I THINK* means you use both sides
> of your brain...
>
>
> sexcellent

HUrrah.
I'm better than you all, you pitiful little peasants.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.