GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just spent £22 on a haircut"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm depressed and everyone is making fun of me

long story
Sun 25/01/04 at 19:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
He he.

*Runs around chanting "SHEEPY is a gurly face"*
Sun 25/01/04 at 19:42
Regular
"That's right!"
My hair is cuttable, just un-styleable. If it's too short, it looks crap, if it's too long, it's crap. It's the right length for about a week, then it gets too long again. I have to get it cut at least once a month, even so, I only spend about 50/60 on haircuts a year. SHEEPY spent 20 in one day.
Sun 25/01/04 at 19:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
My hair is uncuttable
Sun 25/01/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
I did that
They just let me go home and get the money but as I was in another city I just got the train back home
Sun 25/01/04 at 19:25
Regular
"That's right!"
I've always wondered what would happen if you didn't have enough money to pay for your haircut. Would he let you pay next time? Run off and come back with the money? Or would he keep you hostage until your family cough up the ransom?

Anyway, I get my haircut for £3-4. Sometimes he charges me full price, other times he charges me student prices. Strange.
Sun 25/01/04 at 19:23
"Mimmargh!"
I told you to invest or save that money, didn't I!?
Sun 25/01/04 at 18:45
"period drama"
My barber'll do anything for a fiver.
And I mean anything.

God, it aways so sexshual with me, isn't it.
I'm destined to be a dirty old man.
Sun 25/01/04 at 18:43
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I havn't had my hair cut in 2 years. I can buy two pints for the price of a haircut.
Sun 25/01/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Poor student.

Hope they didn't just shave it and then take the money.

You should have refused to pay
"What you gonna do, put it back on my head. No!"
Sun 25/01/04 at 17:35
SHEEPY, I've just noticed I'm one day younger on the forums than you; we're almost forum twins. How about that, eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.