GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BUSTED RULE!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 16:15
Regular
Hey every1 I just wanted to drop by and say hi and let U no if the great new single from busted! 'Crashed the wedding'
I would also like to inform u of thier brand new album 'A present for every1' Its fantastic! Y not go out and giv it a listen? lotsa luv, Dani x
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:15
Regular
Hey every1 I just wanted to drop by and say hi and let U no if the great new single from busted! 'Crashed the wedding'
I would also like to inform u of thier brand new album 'A present for every1' Its fantastic! Y not go out and giv it a listen? lotsa luv, Dani x
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Bless
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:21
Hang on, isn't Ms NY called Dani?

Busted.
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Busted are untalented idiots whose music sucks. They think that they're punks, but they're not. Their music is pop rubbish, and not punk, like they think it is; If Sid Vicious was still alive, he would kill them in the most painful way possible, justified revenge for the pain that these three idiots have caused to the ears of the British public. And they haven't got a drummer, which is just as retarded.

In short, they suck.
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This is called "Street Teaming", whereby hip young things promote a band over the internet by telling us how great and fab!! they are.

Unfortunately, you can't polish a floater.
However, Busted's 15 mins are almost up and another will be along shortly so relax and save those ££.
Or, alternatively, download their album from the internet for free.
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Goatboy wrote:
> This is called "Street Teaming", whereby hip young things
> promote a band over the internet by telling us how great and fab!!
> they are.
>
> Unfortunately, you can't polish a floater.
> However, Busted's 15 mins are almost up and another will be along
> shortly so relax and save those ££.
> Or, alternatively, download their album from the internet for free.

Or alternatively, download an album that's actually worth listening to, like Master of Puppets, Paranoid, British Steel or Nevermind.
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
okah

craigxx
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Or alternatively, download an album that's actually worth listening
> to
---

Absolutely. But if you *have* to listen to Busted (perhaps you are a young child or possibly retarded), then don't give their label any money in case they let them have another album. Download for free and ensure that these dancing bears spend the remainder of the 21st century shooting heroin into their tear ducts and saying "We used to be in a boyband!" to disinterested passers-by on the street.

Or, alternatively, download it. Burn it onto CD rom and post a copy to their label with a post-it note saying "HAHAHAHA, that's £15 of my hard-earned you'll never be seeing for your insipid, demographically-targetted pop"
Sun 25/01/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Goatboy wrote:
> Der Nazi wrote:
> Or alternatively, download an album that's actually worth listening
> to
> ---
>
> Absolutely. But if you *have* to listen to Busted (perhaps you are a
> young child or possibly retarded)

Or more realistically - both.
Sun 25/01/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Danielle_JR wrote:
> Hey every1 I just wanted to drop by and say hi and let U no if the
> great new single from busted! 'Crashed the wedding'
> I would also like to inform u of thier brand new album 'A present for
> every1' Its fantastic! Y not go out and giv it a listen? lotsa luv,
> Dani x

You need, to be, SHOT. Between the eyes, with a sawn off, preferably.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.