GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quite possibly the worst thing I have ever seen on television..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'll cut straight to the graphic description:

A marathon runner sticking his hand down the back of his shorts, pooing in his own hand, then throwing it in a filed, all because he didn't want to stop running. Live on TV.

I didn't see it live on TV, it was on a clip show called "Best of the Worst", or something stupid like that. It was 1 in the morning, I couldn't sleep and the idiot box was the only option...although I didn't know how idiotic it was going to get. Other choice clips were a montage of footballers getting hit in the nuts by footballs, and another of a substitute taking a wizz on the pitch - again on live TV.

Cable TV eh? Doesn't get any better *sighs*
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'll cut straight to the graphic description:

A marathon runner sticking his hand down the back of his shorts, pooing in his own hand, then throwing it in a filed, all because he didn't want to stop running. Live on TV.

I didn't see it live on TV, it was on a clip show called "Best of the Worst", or something stupid like that. It was 1 in the morning, I couldn't sleep and the idiot box was the only option...although I didn't know how idiotic it was going to get. Other choice clips were a montage of footballers getting hit in the nuts by footballs, and another of a substitute taking a wizz on the pitch - again on live TV.

Cable TV eh? Doesn't get any better *sighs*
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Of course he threw his poo in a "field".
Sun 25/01/04 at 11:52
"The Will of D."
That's pretty sick, he should have gone before he started the race.
Sun 25/01/04 at 11:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I don't watch tele anymore. But when I turn it on to be welcomed by clips of people pisssing and pooing themselves - that's when you know it's time to burn down the BBC! I wasn't forced to watch it, but there was seriously nothing better on at that time. How much of our tv licence fees go on this rubbish? BBC3 and 4 are a waste of time - they should try putting something decent on the other 2 channels before expanding.
Sun 25/01/04 at 12:21
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
It's not that bad is it? I just released some chocolate hostages in the back garden, still those tightly coiled piles have more personality than some forum members.

...god I'm sick...*burries head in the sand*
Sun 25/01/04 at 12:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Excellent.

I also saw this.

Some of the stuff on that show was brilliant.
Ahh, Souness is the man.
Sun 25/01/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The footballer taking the whizz, was that the guy in the World Cup?
Sun 25/01/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yar.
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
monkey_man wrote:
> BBC3 and 4 are a waste of time -
> they should try putting something decent on the other 2 channels
> before expanding.

If by that you mean the programmes shown on BBC3 and 4 are rubbish, I would have to disagree with you. But if you mean they should shove the decent stuff onto BBCs 1 and 2 and cut out all the crap, then I tend to agree.
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:44
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'd rather watch a man pooing in his own hand and throwing it in a field than Kilroy. Although they are kinda the same thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.