GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quite possibly the worst thing I have ever seen on television..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'll cut straight to the graphic description:

A marathon runner sticking his hand down the back of his shorts, pooing in his own hand, then throwing it in a filed, all because he didn't want to stop running. Live on TV.

I didn't see it live on TV, it was on a clip show called "Best of the Worst", or something stupid like that. It was 1 in the morning, I couldn't sleep and the idiot box was the only option...although I didn't know how idiotic it was going to get. Other choice clips were a montage of footballers getting hit in the nuts by footballs, and another of a substitute taking a wizz on the pitch - again on live TV.

Cable TV eh? Doesn't get any better *sighs*
Mon 26/01/04 at 23:34
Regular
Blank wrote:
> But Kilroy has the amusing voice factor working for him. That makes
> him a cut above Trisha, anyway.

^c|

Trisha...I saw her driving her car towards Chertsey. She smiled. I was like "wow!!111".
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:12
Regular
people getting hit in the groin with footballs - it works on so many levels!

these shows like kirstys home videos are full of people taking their clothes off. attention seeking cretins. I do love the ones where people get hurt though, although you have to question the validity of some of these so called 'accidents' - why would you be filming someone change the oil on their car, just in time to see the bonnet drop on their head?

pathetic
Mon 26/01/04 at 14:55
Regular
"keep your receipt"
when i sing rice, you sing and peas.
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But Kilroy has the amusing voice factor working for him. That makes him a cut above Trisha, anyway.
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:44
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'd rather watch a man pooing in his own hand and throwing it in a field than Kilroy. Although they are kinda the same thing.
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
monkey_man wrote:
> BBC3 and 4 are a waste of time -
> they should try putting something decent on the other 2 channels
> before expanding.

If by that you mean the programmes shown on BBC3 and 4 are rubbish, I would have to disagree with you. But if you mean they should shove the decent stuff onto BBCs 1 and 2 and cut out all the crap, then I tend to agree.
Sun 25/01/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yar.
Sun 25/01/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The footballer taking the whizz, was that the guy in the World Cup?
Sun 25/01/04 at 12:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Excellent.

I also saw this.

Some of the stuff on that show was brilliant.
Ahh, Souness is the man.
Sun 25/01/04 at 12:21
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
It's not that bad is it? I just released some chocolate hostages in the back garden, still those tightly coiled piles have more personality than some forum members.

...god I'm sick...*burries head in the sand*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.