GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Make me laugh"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/01/04 at 18:24
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I need to laugh. I am bored. Make me laugh! Tell a joke.

Go on. You know you want to.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:24
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I need to laugh. I am bored. Make me laugh! Tell a joke.

Go on. You know you want to.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:25
Question: What do you get when you cross an elephant with a ton of laxatives?
Answer: Very, very far away.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Naturaly the english cant laugh that easy we are not like the americans yet we are quite friendly. We provide the friendly people the americans provide the friendly fire.

Thats me done.
*Ta bum tsh*
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:28
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Uo made me laugh! Thank you. *relived*
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:29
After Stalin became the gallant ally of Churchill and Roosevelt, he was fond of telling the following story to demonstrate the hilarious sense of humour of his foreign minister, Molotov.

Molotov was not a man who could have made much of a career either at the Glasgow Empire or the Comedy Store, but at the banquets where his waiters poured vodka in guests' glasses (while he drank water) Stalin used to regale guests with the story of how, during the time of the Nazi/Soviet Pact, Molotov would travel to Berlin, for meetings with his counterpart, Ribbentrop.

On one such occasion, the air raid siren sounded and both repaired to the air raid shelter along with their respective entourages.

While there, Ribbentrop said to Molotov: "No enemy aircraft will ever be permitted to fly over the German Reich" To which Molotov replied: "Then what are we doing down here?"
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:29
CGJ wrote:
> Uo made me laugh! Thank you. *relived*

Which one?
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:36
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
knock knock

who's there

europe

europe who?

SHUT UP, YOU'RE A POO
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:41
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Did you hear about the guy who drowned in his muesli? He was pulled under by a strong currant.

Did you hear about the girl who got hit by a train? She was chuffed to bits.

Did you hear about the ice-cream man who was found dead, covered in raspberry sauce and chocolate sprinkles? Police say he topped himself.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Icarus wrote:
> CGJ wrote:
> You made me laugh! Thank you. *relived*
>
> Which one?

You.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.