GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Live Account Problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/08/09 at 13:28
Regular
"How Ironic"
Just asking for your opinions. My Xbox gamertag is IX Chow Mein XI. Because of this, i suffer racism from other xbox live users. Was wondering, do you think i could claim a free name change on the grounds that i'm suffering from racism that i can't do anything about, and am not responsible for. Just for the record, i'm not of eastern origin.
Sat 29/08/09 at 13:52
Regular
"I like turtles"
You could try contacting Microsoft I suppose Chris,its got to be worth an email ?.There are a few games I stopped playing on Xbox live simply due to the morons that always seem to be on them.For those who don't know what Chris is on about have a search for 'Halo3 homophobia evolved' clip on You Tube.Failing that I think its about 800 M$ points to change your gamertag.Good luck getting it sorted mate.
Sat 29/08/09 at 13:44
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Yes but it will cost you 800 points, all you have to do is:

Sign in to Xbox LIVE with the profile whose Gamertag you want to change.
Go to My Xbox and open your profile.
Select Edit Profile, Gamertag.
Read the scrolling information about changing your Gamertag. When you're done, select Continue.
Enter a new Gamertag and select Done.
If the Gamertag you want is already in use, you'll be offered several others to choose from. Press Back (B) to try another Gamertag; repeat as needed until your chosen Gamertag clears the availability check.

From the Edit Gamertag screen, review your Microsoft Points balance and choose from these options:
Select Confirm to complete your Gamertag change and deduct 800 Microsoft Points from your balance.
Select Redeem Prepaid Card to add Points to your membership using a prepaid card.
Select Cancel to change the new Gamertag you're requesting or press Back (B) to return to the dashboard.
Sat 29/08/09 at 13:28
Regular
"How Ironic"
Just asking for your opinions. My Xbox gamertag is IX Chow Mein XI. Because of this, i suffer racism from other xbox live users. Was wondering, do you think i could claim a free name change on the grounds that i'm suffering from racism that i can't do anything about, and am not responsible for. Just for the record, i'm not of eastern origin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.