GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Live Account Problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/08/09 at 13:28
Regular
"How Ironic"
Just asking for your opinions. My Xbox gamertag is IX Chow Mein XI. Because of this, i suffer racism from other xbox live users. Was wondering, do you think i could claim a free name change on the grounds that i'm suffering from racism that i can't do anything about, and am not responsible for. Just for the record, i'm not of eastern origin.
Sun 30/08/09 at 18:01
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Well, good luck i hope it goes your way :^)
Sun 30/08/09 at 17:17
Regular
an
Sun 30/08/09 at 16:37
"Retarded List"
Alfonse wrote:
> a unintelligent game

Click Here
Sun 30/08/09 at 15:39
Regular
"How Ironic"
I don't play Halo. But they should have something set online where you can only play games that you're old enough to play (i know you can set this in parental controls, but it's just rubbish). You get bloody 11 years olds on CoD giving you abuse, when they shouldn't even be on the game in the first place. I pointed this out to one of them, and they seemed to shut up.
Sun 30/08/09 at 15:11
Regular
What did you expect? Halo's a unintelligent game aimed at rowdy 12 year olds.
Sat 29/08/09 at 22:12
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm not chinese. But i don't have to be chinese to be offended by racism.
Sat 29/08/09 at 21:41
Regular
I didn't realise you were Chinese!
Sat 29/08/09 at 20:28
Regular
"How Ironic"
You're right, racism is hilarious. We should shackle the chinese up and stop them from playing xbox at all. It's really not that funny to be honest, it's disgusting.
Sat 29/08/09 at 16:37
Regular
I'm sorry but that is really funny.
Sat 29/08/09 at 15:22
Regular
"How Ironic"
Erm, thanks for the very lengthy post on how to change your name. I already knew about that ;)

I may well be forced to pay for a name change, as you do get morons on xbox live anyway, but when they target you for a simple thing as your name, online becomes even more unbearable. I don't believe in MS Points, as they're just a little scam by microsoft to make you fork out more money for extra content which is a 'must have' and 'adds amazing elements to the game'. I hate 'extras' that you can get, they're just annoying and soooo commercial. I'm barely on live anyway. Nope, i refuse to pay for a name change. I'm just going to keep pestering microsoft until they do it for free as i think my reasons are pretty fair, and if anybody's responsible for the racism (apart from the racist) it's microsoft.

Just an extra note, when i first contacted them, they expected me to block anyone who was racist to me! So i replied saying that i did not fork out a ridiculous £40 to be called names and spend my time blocking people! The PS3 is looking better by the minute (considering it's FREE!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.