GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Birthday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/01/04 at 15:23
Regular
"SOUP!"
My birthday today, yes indeedy, and it's going rather nicely too.

I got a Timmy south park beer mug from my little sis, which rocks muchly.

My relatives have become decidedly generous and sent me a lot of cheques and cash, which I will absolutel not squander on alcohol...

I'm going to be having a big house party in a few weeks when the ground frost shifts off my carpet (damn yorkshire moors), which you are all invited to, except Robin.

Also Darling's neice was born today, how great. It's also Lord Byron's (famous poet) birthday today - so I may or may not be poetic later on.

Ahh, life is peachy
Thu 22/01/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Twenty quid."
THAT'S IT?!? Bloody hell - I've been mulling that over for the past week trying to figure it out ...

:^P
Thu 22/01/04 at 19:26
Regular
"SOUP!"
I think I accidentally put it there when I typed my name. Haven't bothered to change it.
Thu 22/01/04 at 19:25
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
ok

by the way why is there a colon at the end of your name
Thu 22/01/04 at 19:23
Regular
"SOUP!"
You see, thats why I like El Blokey - he is dry and hates us all but makes me laugh :-)

Go check the comment I put in the cop pontest for you.
Thu 22/01/04 at 19:20
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I am thrilled that you have updated me and the message board community with regards to your status, and confirmed that you have, in fact, gone another year without dying.

I also offer a hearty congratulations.
Thu 22/01/04 at 19:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Happy birthday mate.
>
> *Gets out plasma TV*
> *realises im not invited*
> *puts plasma tv back in van*
> *leaves*

I hope you were talking about the telly when you said *leaves*
Thu 22/01/04 at 19:18
Regular
In the words of Gary out of Men Behaving Badly :

"Women make such a fuss out of giving birth. If men gave birth, it'd be a little bit of grunting, push the kid out, have a quick cigarette and a coffee, and back to work within the hour."

(or something very similar)

Heh, great series
Thu 22/01/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Cyclone wrote:
> I know someone who was in labor for about 28 hours.
>
> Nast-ey.

Ouch!
Thu 22/01/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
That's nothing - I was due 14th February but mum didn't drop me until 20th March.
Thu 22/01/04 at 19:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I know someone who was in labor for about 28 hours.

Nast-ey.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.