GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whos the best customer games reviewer?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/03/01 at 22:30
Regular
I wanted to know who was the best customer games reviewer on this forum- I think my best reviews were for ZOE, Final Fantasy IX, GT3, Devil May Cry, Shadow of Memories and a few others. Let me know what you think and also, say why you think you are the best reviewer.

P.S I have won gameaday twice for reviews.
Mon 26/03/01 at 22:30
I wanted to know who was the best customer games reviewer on this forum- I think my best reviews were for ZOE, Final Fantasy IX, GT3, Devil May Cry, Shadow of Memories and a few others. Let me know what you think and also, say why you think you are the best reviewer.

P.S I have won gameaday twice for reviews.
Mon 26/03/01 at 22:33
Regular
How can you review GT3? I thought it wasnt out yet.
Mon 26/03/01 at 22:36
I always do my research before I write a review, and no I dont cheat and copy someone elses review- I know that breaks the rules. If you dont believe me, go to www.gamespot.com, thats where I find out about the games, and why I put so many facts into them. Just want to tell people everything I can find out about the games and add a bit of humour into them- makes them more interesting to read that way.
Mon 26/03/01 at 22:39
Regular
Good idea if SR marked the reviews for quality.
Mon 26/03/01 at 22:47
Agreed sniper- I always try to write a good factual review and try hard to put some humour into it- granted some of my jokes are a bit corny, but generally I thought they were of pretty good quality!
Mon 26/03/01 at 22:48
Also, saying that winning posts should be witty is very subjective- how do you know what is going to appeal to the panels funny or what isnt?
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:17
Regular
"not dead"
I like to stick "witty" remarks in my reviews, such as my Mario Party 2 review that featured the line:

Move over S-Club, there ain't no party like a mario party.
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:18
Sounds more like a pun to me, but good use of rubbish pop bands and good games, makes for an interesting combination.
Tue 27/03/01 at 16:29
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
My favourite reviewer for games is actually pb, if I'm thinking of buying a game, most times pb has reviewed it, so I'm used to his style. So far he has never let me down, his points are all well made, but more importantly he's always spot on, we must have the same tastes in games.

Other reviewers that have stood out in the past are Sniper's Final Fantasy IX review, and apoc's review of Spawn, they were quality pieces of writing.
Tue 27/03/01 at 16:48
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I think I am a good reviewer but I write my reviews at the wrong time,for the wrong console(PS)or too close together. I admire Ant,Er-No and PB's work:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.