GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Love: real or science"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/01/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Monochromatic"
love is it a real spiritual thing or just a scientific trick to make us breed and look after our children.
my personal belief is that it is just a chemical thing,but i try to ignore this belief as firstly it reduces us to the level of animals and secondly i want to believe its possible.i dont think its a good idea to overanalyse these sort of questions as it reduces everything around us to science.
i am sorry if i have put these ideas into your head but im looking for some affirmation of the soul.
help me out.
im a big believer in science but sometimes i wish i wasnt.
Tue 24/05/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
lcarus wrote:

> [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4574637.stm[/URL].

Mm, I saw that. Poor kid; as if it's not enough for your mother to die without being accused of her murder too.

Of course, if Celestine's kid murdered her, I'd argue it was self-defence against the life of mental instability and drudgery she was gonna condemn 'em to.

By the way Celestine, it seems that if you do something, it's "playful". But if someone does it to you, it's nasty and evil. Would you like to explain that one? Or d'you just wanna add it to the long loooong list of questions you won't answer?
Tue 24/05/05 at 14:46
Light wrote:

> Go on; prove me right my dear, and give your kid some "grown up
> sweeties". Maybe some gin to wash it down with too.

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4574637.stm[/URL].
Tue 24/05/05 at 14:42
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:

Deary me; lacking the imagination to do anything other than use the same link? How very "productive" of you...

>
> Awww..there's a dear. Be nice! Or, I'll have to spank your ass
> again.
>
> Have a nice day! :) *hugs*

And you be sure to give your kid a big smile whilst you chug down those pills, y'hear!

Hell, why not just take the mewling little brat with you? You're just the kind of self-obsessed faecally-lobed facebreather who would kill her kids cos "they can't live without me".

Go on; prove me right my dear, and give your kid some "grown up sweeties". Maybe some gin to wash it down with too.

~HUGZ~ Hope you can still type through the tears!

p.s. So...my saying "Yeah, I was too harsh" and apologising means I'm admitting to being a hypocrite? Wow...how very grown up of you. Might I recommend you look the word up before you kill yourself? I'd hate you to go to your early grave with such an empty head.
Tue 24/05/05 at 14:38
Celestine wrote:
> but I wanted to make it seem like she was trolling, because she humiliated me by proving I was a hypocrite.

Ahahahaha. "Being Pathetic 101"
Tue 24/05/05 at 14:24
Regular
Light wrote:
[URL]http://simplythebest.net/sounds/MP3/sound_effects_MP3/sound_effect_MP3_files/baby_cry_1.mp3[/URL]

Awww..there's a dear. Be nice! Or, I'll have to spank your ass again.

Have a nice day! :) *hugs*
Tue 24/05/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:
> You still here?
>
> Yes.

Pity. Still enjoying seeing me angry? After all, you did it for your own amusement; I'd hate to think you weren't enjoying the result.

[edit] Incidentally, seeing as your failed attempt to get me banned has now been closed off, I thought I'd summarise your argument here for anyone who missed it.

It went like this; [URL]http://simplythebest.net/sounds/MP3/sound_effects_MP3/sound_effect_MP3_files/baby_cry_1.mp3[/URL]
Tue 24/05/05 at 12:57
Regular
Light wrote:

> You still here?

Yes.
Tue 24/05/05 at 10:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:

> Ah yes, finally truth. You're ignorance has bred much contempt,
> Light.

You still here?

You not filled the emptiness in your life with an overabundance of pills?

Tch; insecure, self-obsessed women just aren't what they used to be...

Go on; kill yourself. It's the only way to save your poor excuse for a soul.
Tue 24/05/05 at 10:27
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Padraic wrote:
> I always laff when people write 'you're ignorance'.

Mm, it saves me the bother of pointing out her many failings. Of course, I'm going to do that anyway, but...well, y'know.

> STFU, the both of ye.

Hey, I'm only responding in the way she wants me to...

and I'm having fun with the brain-donor
Mon 23/05/05 at 19:54
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I always laff when people write 'you're ignorance'.
STFU, the both of ye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.