GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Taglines"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/01/04 at 02:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
simple really i want to know what you think the best taglines on this site are,and who they belong to.my personal favourite at the moment is
"gods a placebo" by finalfantasyfanatic
Thu 29/01/04 at 22:17
"Mimmargh!"
I don't understand.
Thu 29/01/04 at 22:15
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
See what I mean EB and all other forum members?
Thu 29/01/04 at 22:15
"Mimmargh!"
I occasionally see a tagline which I find entertaining but most of them don't make sense, are unreadable or are rude.

Yes and my taglines always suck.
Thu 29/01/04 at 22:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
*Their.
Thu 29/01/04 at 22:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cubist V.2 wrote:
> jeesh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaHA!

If there was an emoticon of somebody wiping tears from there eyes, it would be placed somewhere around here.
Thu 29/01/04 at 22:10
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Oh come on EB, arguably the whole point of internet forums is for otherwise diffident people to get a bit of an ego boost by being able to be more open and maybe even getting some respect. I understand why Blank is piŁ$ed at me as we have never ever got along well but why you? I just know you exist and nothing more. I am not being egotistical or whatever you want to call it just posting with an aim to become a regular again in all honesty. In my defence though the Bon Jovi post was an actual question I wanted to know the answer to. It's not my fault I couldn't remember it and if I did I wouldn't have made the post now would I. I was just asking a question jeesh. As for my posts in this thread they've just been for a laugh and finally the police one was once again a legitimate question that I was asking. I mean the army make you have specific haircuts is it really so hard to believe that other civil servants may have to too? I am seriously considering becoming a cop so although it's a really trivial question anything that would effect me would be good to know don't you think?

Anyway now I just need to wait for a few days before I am a regular again and I don't have to post so much. I'll be back to the old me. Still I think some forum members are being really fickle. I mean some that gave me 8, 9 out of 10 in copularity pontests before have started saying things like you about me. I'm just trying to regain my former status and it's not as if I'm saying bad things about you guys or whatever. Can't you just let it drop. *rolls eyes*
Thu 29/01/04 at 21:57
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I thin there all ummm, Wierd!
Thu 29/01/04 at 21:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cubist V.2 wrote:
> I think mine's pretty slik *greases wheels*

It's shiht. And utter, at that.

You're not the personification of sex, and you don't have wheels.

So not only is it evidence of your super inflated ego, but it's wholly inaccurate, and I have a right mind to report you to Trading Standards.
Thu 29/01/04 at 21:25
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Cubist V.2 wrote:
> the whole point of the thread is to talk about our
> taglines and that's what I did.

Listen here Sally, not every thread was placed on this board by the Lord Almighty so that you could talk about yourself all the time. Now I know that after such brilliant contributions such as posting Bon Jovi lyrics (wrong ones at that) and wondering if the police had a standard haircut because you saw two bobbies with fashionable crewcuts, you may feel that you deserve some recognition but I'll be damned if you'll try and convince me or any of these other fine people that a thread of this nature (which I might add is both highly original and worthwhile) is in any way intended for people to inflate their own egos. You don't go into a 'Copularity Pontest' and only write a comment about yourself now, do you? Then again, I shouldn't think many other people both to waste precious seconds of their life by once again noting what a useless poster you are, and those wonderful specimens obviously have more sense than I do, having spend my precious seconds typing this message.
Wed 28/01/04 at 20:55
Regular
"??????"
By the way, if we froze you, you could add to the ice outside! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.