GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jaws is a really good film..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/01/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
...until it jumps in the boat.

They quite literally "jumped the shark". I don't know how they managed that one - sharks are excellent, especially when they're covered in blood and eating people. They thought making it eat someone after it jumped in the boat would make it cool again, but thanks to ITV showing it at about 5 O'clock, most of it got cut out! Idiots! That's why people watch it - to see it eat Quint - but the sh*t-eaters at ITV put paid to that. They might as well have edited him out of the entire film and cut to a shortened scene of the shark exploding and Richard Dreyfuss and Roy Schneider paddling away. The end.
Sun 18/01/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
...until it jumps in the boat.

They quite literally "jumped the shark". I don't know how they managed that one - sharks are excellent, especially when they're covered in blood and eating people. They thought making it eat someone after it jumped in the boat would make it cool again, but thanks to ITV showing it at about 5 O'clock, most of it got cut out! Idiots! That's why people watch it - to see it eat Quint - but the sh*t-eaters at ITV put paid to that. They might as well have edited him out of the entire film and cut to a shortened scene of the shark exploding and Richard Dreyfuss and Roy Schneider paddling away. The end.
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:57
Regular
ITV need their teeth kicking out. they've ruined many a good film for me, and there's just no need for it, especially in this day and age, when you can walk down the street and be told to go ff yourself by an 8 year old.
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:57
Regular
on the plus side trainspotting is on 4 tonight
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
8 year old boys...sharks and blood - I fail to see the connection.
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> on the plus side trainspotting is on 4 tonight

At 4? It'll be 5 minutes long!
Sun 18/01/04 at 21:00
Regular
I can't think of a way to answer both of those posts, so I'll just say MEH :)
Sun 18/01/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
whats the point of having a horror film on at that time.
fecking stupid itv
Sun 18/01/04 at 22:21
Regular
"Swivel!"
I think the 2nd one is better, coz in Jaws 2, he elctricutes the Shark.
Sun 18/01/04 at 23:02
Regular
"We're going to need a bigger boat"
Sun 18/01/04 at 23:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mystique wrote:
> "We're going to need a bigger boat"

So more sharks can hop in? Seriously, it was all going well until then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.