GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stray Cat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/01/04 at 17:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
A little ginger cat (with no collar or anything) has just come and plonked itself in my kitchen and started munching bits of beef my dad has cooked for dinner. It's been laying on its belly whilst my sister scratched/tickled its stomach too. Altogether now, "Awwww"

Can you just keep a stray or do you have to put up flyers and stuff?
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
Get a bigger keyboard you unslender tart
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:34
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Bah! Stupid stubby fingers!
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:33
Regular
"SOUP!"
no, sauce.
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:28
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
With Burger source?
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
I ate it
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:21
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Kill it mate. Its the only way. I recommend a spade.
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Boo Communism!"
Can I join in?

Awww
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:13
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Paradox, will you ever plan on answering my question in the life forum, its under my topic.

Anyway back to:

Awww...
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:10
Regular
"SOUP!"
Aww
Sun 18/01/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Give it to the RSPCA or something.

Christmas night we were driving home from my auntie's after having a filling christmas dinner and a little dog ran across the road. We took it home in the car, it had a really tight collar on that was virtually cutting of his air supply. When we got him home we smelt old oil and stuff. He was actually owned by gypsy's and they had treated him bad.

We were going to sell him, but nobody took him, and the RSPCA was shut for a few nights as it was christmas, we would of kept him but he absolutely hated our 3 cats and chased them outside all the time. We gave him to a dog home and someone yesterday bought him. Lovely little thing he was.

*Starts to weep*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.