GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Quiz"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/08/09 at 10:23
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Once again, the time has come for the Freeola Quiz!

On the 1st of September, Freeola will be unleashing our brand new Quiz, giving you the opportunity to win yourself any game for any console.

Watch this space, more information will be available in this thread, on the 1st of September when the Quiz is released.

Credit goes to Warhunt for creating the Quiz, all queries or questions should be directed to him, however as he is not here, this isn't possible, so we'll do our best to answer :).
Mon 31/08/09 at 22:22
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
> Consoles = Gaming + Movies + Music + News
> PC's=Gaming + Movies + Music + News PLUS Spreadsheets +
> Databases + Powerpoints + General boredom
>
> Console Supremacy! THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP!

Oh dear, oh dear...what a totally unconsidered response......
Mon 31/08/09 at 18:54
Regular
"How Ironic"
Consoles = Gaming + Movies + Music + News
PC's=Gaming + Movies + Music + News PLUS Spreadsheets + Databases + Powerpoints + General boredom

Console Supremacy! THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP!
Mon 31/08/09 at 18:41
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Dragonlance wrote:
> Hi Warhunt, just a query re: what motomoto said:
>
> "On the 1st of September, Freeola will be unleashing our
> brand new Quiz, giving you the opportunity to win yourself any
> game for any console."
>
> Does 'any console' include PC's? :-)

Its discrimination against PC gamers!! I'm reporting Freeola to the Equality Commission. I bet if you win the quiz they'll conveniently disqualify you.

Freeola = Console Supremacists
Mon 31/08/09 at 18:22
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hi Warhunt, just a query re: what motomoto said:

"On the 1st of September, Freeola will be unleashing our brand new Quiz, giving you the opportunity to win yourself any game for any console."

Does 'any console' include PC's? :-)
Mon 31/08/09 at 15:47
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Howdy all, and thank you Moto for the post.

The release is gonna be delayed by one day, and it is untimed as it would be too impractical to do this but if this one proves popular I may look into doing more of that nature.

It's mainly just a bit of fun, and hopefully people are good natured enough not to cheat anyway. This is naive I know, but you have to be :D

All I can say is if it is obvious that someone has used search engines/cheated we will exclude them from it obviously, but only with 100% evidence ;)

So yeah, look at for the post on here Wednesday afternoon. Tell your friends, your "PM's" anyone you want. Prove its popular and I'll do more!
Thu 27/08/09 at 04:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Typical.
Wed 26/08/09 at 21:59
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Oh yeah it's going to be like The Krypton Factor, we have an assault course to finish.
Wed 26/08/09 at 21:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I may attempt this if I remember, but I hope it's not speed-based as I may have to cry prejudice!
Wed 26/08/09 at 12:41
Regular
"THFC"
except when you submit them and win GAD for it : D
lol - yea i like live ones but i just enjoy the competitive side to it all.
Wed 26/08/09 at 10:48
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
We have 'cheat proofed' as much as possible with the quiz, so you may be able to cheat (possibly) for a few questions but certainly not all of them ;).

But yeah, nobody likes a cheater! >:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.