GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bottom Beats Top"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/01/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ha.

1-0.
Need I say more? Good news for the Gooners and the Blues then.

And it was a pretty damned good finish too, Kenny Miller with a low drive.
Nice.

Thoughts?

And I await the flocks of Man U's claiming it was luck/fluke etc etc.
Mon 19/01/04 at 09:02
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Azul wrote:
> Don't tell me any of you haven't made up some ludicrous excuse about a
> loss before.

Ive heard a few good ones from Villa fans over the years :P
Sun 18/01/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
No, why would we Azul?

Is that another 'you are United fans, so you must do' comment?
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Don't tell me any of you haven't made up some ludicrous excuse about a loss before.
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
and how's it a lie?
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Azul wrote:
>
> And I await the flocks of Man U's claiming it was luck/fluke etc
> etc.
>
>
> Well no, seeing as most Man U fans around here unlike other teams
> supporters actually have their eyes open during the game and so know
> what happened and won't make up things because they can't accept
> their team lost.

Ooohhhh, controversial.
And a lie, of course.
Sun 18/01/04 at 16:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh and Canadian coverage of the game sucks. The commentator sounded like they just brought him in off the street at the last second and got told to talk about the game. At least they didn't take breaks every 2 mins like they do with everything else though
Sun 18/01/04 at 16:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Azul wrote:

> And I await the flocks of Man U's claiming it was luck/fluke etc etc.

Well no, seeing as most Man U fans around here unlike other teams supporters actually have their eyes open during the game and so know what happened and won't make up things because they can't accept their team lost.

We lost because we played crap, plain and simple (like we've been doing all season although miracously still staying in the title race). We didn't put any of our chances away and the final ball into the box was generally rubbish anyway. It should have been at least 3-4 nil before Miller scored, and if ever there was a game that showed we need to buy a striker to help Ruud this was it. He had an off game and so the whole attack force was weak (plus Scholes not being able to control the ball or pass the ball cleanly didn't help much either)

Fergie needs to splash the cash now on a new striker and defender because Brown is not going to be able to fill up Rio's spot. Puyol and Vieri are my choices if we can get them
Sat 17/01/04 at 23:38
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Howard should have saved it and United should have finished wolves off well before the mistake which led to the goal.

They simply couldn't finish off thier chances and has limited creativity from their very young and inexperianced wingers.

The fact is without Giggs there is very little to offer from the midfield when going forward, Bellion didn't do too badly when he came on, at least he provided some pace from the right hand side.

We are still 11 points better off than we were last season but we really need a couple of players, someone on the right side of midfield and a striker, come on Fergie sort it out.
Sat 17/01/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Notable"
Silent-Scope wrote:
> Well they did lose to Arsenal Kids with a mix of 2/3 first team
> players..

Exactly my point.
Sat 17/01/04 at 21:47
Regular
Howard should have saved it with a stronger hand. Would have expected him to save it considering the hot form he has been in this season.

Wes Brown seems to be increasingly becoming he outfield version of Barthez.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.