GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XboX 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/01/04 at 14:35
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Yes, only about 2 years until microsoft launches its second console ( obviosly best ever)

2006; xbox 2 will hit the stores; over powering any othe console ( including the ps3). XboX 2 is basicly XboX; but improved in every way. The worlds best graphic card has been used here! A massive 200 GB hard drive ( xbox has only 8GB) and XboX 2 is the console wich WILL take console gaming into the next level. No-other console matches the xbox 2 ( unless XboX 3 comes) . The technology used in a console is emazing.

This is the type of console that Sony and Nintendo are terrified of. As they know when xbox 2 comes, all other consoles will be put a side.

And XboX 2 has a certain system, that CANNOT be chipped. So it stays original. Online gaming will be great; the best EVER.

if you know enything about this awsome console; please let me know.

Thanks
Sun 18/01/04 at 22:08
Regular
I have heard from a site that it will not have harddrive or backward compability.
But that is just rumours.
I wont buy it anyway.
Come to me PS3 and N5!
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:36
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Edgy wrote:
> Ofcourse Kernal actually works as part of the Xbox 2 development team
> and has leaked this information to us.
>
> Kernal, unless I see solid proof, I ain't believing any of that.
>
> And claiming it to be 'obviously best ever' indicates that its
> successor which will probably be with us in less than a decade will
> actually be worse than the Xbox 2.
>
> Yeah right.

Dont you ever read xbox magaines?? DAAAAAAAAAA; its on the first page.

Or you can visit microsoft website.
Sat 17/01/04 at 22:46
Regular
Ofcourse Kernal actually works as part of the Xbox 2 development team and has leaked this information to us.

Kernal, unless I see solid proof, I ain't believing any of that.

And claiming it to be 'obviously best ever' indicates that its successor which will probably be with us in less than a decade will actually be worse than the Xbox 2.

Yeah right.
Sat 17/01/04 at 22:45
Regular
"Remember me?"
Kernal, have you ever heard of the expression, "Giving fuel to the flame"?
Sat 17/01/04 at 17:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
In 2006, I shall rule the world. So there.
Sat 17/01/04 at 15:51
Regular
Who knows what secret console might pop up between now and 2006? simple-minded fool, you!

You'll repent your actions, or suffer otherwise!

*cracks whip*
Sat 17/01/04 at 14:35
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Yes, only about 2 years until microsoft launches its second console ( obviosly best ever)

2006; xbox 2 will hit the stores; over powering any othe console ( including the ps3). XboX 2 is basicly XboX; but improved in every way. The worlds best graphic card has been used here! A massive 200 GB hard drive ( xbox has only 8GB) and XboX 2 is the console wich WILL take console gaming into the next level. No-other console matches the xbox 2 ( unless XboX 3 comes) . The technology used in a console is emazing.

This is the type of console that Sony and Nintendo are terrified of. As they know when xbox 2 comes, all other consoles will be put a side.

And XboX 2 has a certain system, that CANNOT be chipped. So it stays original. Online gaming will be great; the best EVER.

if you know enything about this awsome console; please let me know.

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.