GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Last Samurai !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/01/04 at 13:24
Regular
""To the pub...""
Went saw this with a couple of me mates last night only went and saw it because of the battle scenes ans was'nt really expecting anythingy brilliant after all it did have tom cruise in it. lol

But its a Brilliant film IMO it has good story line lots of cool action and battle scenes and one fit japanese bird lol

even if your not overkeen on tom cruise like me i still recommend going to see it the only bad things are tom cruise is the only samurai that did'nt get killed how predictable and annoying.

other than that lots of cool samurai in cool armour with cool swords

and makes me wanna learn japanese go to japan and talk to the fit jap women lol
Mon 19/01/04 at 11:27
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I liked the way it showed America's desire to sell weapons... very relevant...
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah, it's excellent.

This and Lost In Translation have made my cinema year complete.
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:13
"Mimmargh!"
Paradox: wrote:
> American man makes ancient warrior race of Samauris win a war - but he
> wins it for them because he is American. So 20 million America
> cinema-goers will beleive this is what happened and raise their flags
> and shine their guns.
>
> Stupid nation.

But the Samauris are slaughtered. So how do you figure that one out? And the whole plot of the movie was about the so called American hero rejecting his American, native-indian killing past and embracing the way of the Samauri.

You obviously have not seen this film. Its a splendid film that charts the fall on the old Samauri way in favour of modern capitalism and weaponry, with deadly consequences.

For the dude who complained about the machine gun, I would like to point out that it was set in 1876-77 and the first gattling gun was used in the American Civil War in the 1860s.

Some people.
Sat 17/01/04 at 21:38
Regular
""To the pub...""
Yes america are stupid and do belive everything they watch thats a different story.
Sat 17/01/04 at 21:24
Regular
"SOUP!"
American man makes ancient warrior race of Samauris win a war - but he wins it for them because he is American. So 20 million America cinema-goers will beleive this is what happened and raise their flags and shine their guns.

Stupid nation.
Sat 17/01/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Silver_Knight wrote:
> what you threating about

Erm, parlé en anglais, s'il tu plais?
Sat 17/01/04 at 20:07
Regular
""To the pub...""
well like i said it was predictable anyway so what you threating about still go and see it
Sat 17/01/04 at 20:04
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Silver_Knight wrote:
> did'nt get killed how predictable and annoying.

Muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I was planning on seeing this in a few days too then.
Thanks for leaving the plot open.
Sat 17/01/04 at 19:54
Regular
""To the pub...""
Its possible and they were gatling guns not machine guns why u mention them anyway ?
Sat 17/01/04 at 17:47
"cheerios"
It's not that good a story line. I mean falling in love with the man who killed your husband... and machine guns? Apart from that, a good movie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.