GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Last Samurai !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/01/04 at 13:24
Regular
""To the pub...""
Went saw this with a couple of me mates last night only went and saw it because of the battle scenes ans was'nt really expecting anythingy brilliant after all it did have tom cruise in it. lol

But its a Brilliant film IMO it has good story line lots of cool action and battle scenes and one fit japanese bird lol

even if your not overkeen on tom cruise like me i still recommend going to see it the only bad things are tom cruise is the only samurai that did'nt get killed how predictable and annoying.

other than that lots of cool samurai in cool armour with cool swords

and makes me wanna learn japanese go to japan and talk to the fit jap women lol
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:24
Regular
""To the pub...""
Went saw this with a couple of me mates last night only went and saw it because of the battle scenes ans was'nt really expecting anythingy brilliant after all it did have tom cruise in it. lol

But its a Brilliant film IMO it has good story line lots of cool action and battle scenes and one fit japanese bird lol

even if your not overkeen on tom cruise like me i still recommend going to see it the only bad things are tom cruise is the only samurai that did'nt get killed how predictable and annoying.

other than that lots of cool samurai in cool armour with cool swords

and makes me wanna learn japanese go to japan and talk to the fit jap women lol
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:56
Regular
""To the pub...""
Hmm just noticed Monkey man has done this before well i agree with monkey man and whoever replyed to his thread saying Lotr was greatest films of all time no Starwars is.
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yes, everyone agrees with Monkey_man.
Sat 17/01/04 at 14:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I don't.

See?!!

*guffaw*
Sat 17/01/04 at 14:47
Regular
So that's why its good? Action and swords?
Sat 17/01/04 at 14:58
Regular
""To the pub...""
you need more ? goo storyline and plot which is pretty rare in films these days
Sat 17/01/04 at 14:58
Regular
""To the pub...""
Good*
Sat 17/01/04 at 17:47
"cheerios"
It's not that good a story line. I mean falling in love with the man who killed your husband... and machine guns? Apart from that, a good movie.
Sat 17/01/04 at 19:54
Regular
""To the pub...""
Its possible and they were gatling guns not machine guns why u mention them anyway ?
Sat 17/01/04 at 20:04
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Silver_Knight wrote:
> did'nt get killed how predictable and annoying.

Muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I was planning on seeing this in a few days too then.
Thanks for leaving the plot open.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.