GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's this daft bint?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/01/04 at 10:26
Regular
That is ripping off Sheryl Crow's 'All I wanna do'. I've just seen it on telly, it sounds terrible, and she clearly thinks she IS Sheryl Crow.

For gods sake, can't people write their own material anymore.

Daft talentless cah.
Sat 17/01/04 at 10:26
Regular
That is ripping off Sheryl Crow's 'All I wanna do'. I've just seen it on telly, it sounds terrible, and she clearly thinks she IS Sheryl Crow.

For gods sake, can't people write their own material anymore.

Daft talentless cah.
Sat 17/01/04 at 10:29
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Don't know the name, but the term 'Suck diddly ucks' comes to mind.
Sat 17/01/04 at 10:30
Regular
the things that spring to my mind are sadly singled out by the swear filter. sometimes swearing is really needed though.
Sat 17/01/04 at 10:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Her name is "Amy Studt", or something like that. Stupid child, it sounds awful! I quite like the orignal version, shame some hollow record company has got the female Gollum bashing out the Avril Lavigne equivalent of it.
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it's to get back at Sheryl Crow for her god-awful version of "sweet child o mine".

what goes around comes around :)
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Karma can only be portioned out by the cosmos.
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Was quite ironic actually.

I said to a friend on the bus - isn't this Sheyl Crow? Is Radio 1 playing something more than 3 months old apart from utter tosh that was popular last summer?

Must be!

'And that was Amy Studt...'

Sat 17/01/04 at 13:44
Regular
""To the pub...""
No people mos**t people can't write their own songs or play a ins**trument in fact mos**t of them can't even sing bloody pop Idol and Fame Academy etc what a load of sh*t
Sat 17/01/04 at 14:21
Regular
Silver_Knight wrote:
> No people mos**t people can't write their own songs or play a ins**trument
> in fact mos**t of them can't even sing bloody pop Idol and Fame Academy
> etc what a load of sh*t

you're ideas are fresh and intriguing to me. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter :D
Sat 17/01/04 at 14:21
Regular
*your

god, I'm getting thicker as I get older

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.