GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Micheal Jackson - I respect him"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/01/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I hate it when people are like "Micheal Jackson is a freak", "He is sick".

How dare they. I mean, come on this is micheal jackson. The king of all music. He is the biggest music arist ever, i dont see how people think they have the right to critisize him.

After watching the Martyn Basheer interview, i had more respect for him. I dont hate martyn, he did his job and got the answers.

But come on, back in the 90's and 80's people were fainting at the site of him. He was the richest man alive.

I think micheal jackson is a legend. Respect him.
What do you think about MJ, with all this child abuse and stuff?
Sun 18/01/04 at 15:24
"period drama"
Flockhart wrote:
> as a musician he has my respect,as a man and adult he is a
> childish,naive,fool.
> he goes on about world poverty but do you remember how much he spends
> on vases in that documentary.
> i have for a long time thought that the likes of bill gates and mj
> should take the interest they get from the bank,and give it to these
> famine struck countries.

Gates gives truck loads of money to charity.
Shush yourself.
Sun 18/01/04 at 00:57
"I love yo... lamp."
Blank wrote:
> Whoops, missed Jacko's sales figure off. It was something like 58.6
> million. And those figures are probably just from the US, although
> there won't be too much change to the top few places worldwide.

Well Bon Jovi have been certified to have sold 100 million albums so they'd be on there.

As would Van Halen as of their 13 or so albums 3 have been certified 14 times platinum.
Sat 17/01/04 at 23:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
as a musician he has my respect,as a man and adult he is a childish,naive,fool.
he goes on about world poverty but do you remember how much he spends on vases in that documentary.
i have for a long time thought that the likes of bill gates and mj should take the interest they get from the bank,and give it to these famine struck countries.
Sat 17/01/04 at 22:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Azul wrote:
> Yeah.
>
> But having said that, Hotel California is a God damned fantastic
> track.

Hah, listen to Led Zeppelin IV.
Sat 17/01/04 at 20:18
"period drama"
"Celebrity pedophiles, the new black"

Oh ho.
Two jokes for the price of one.
Think about it ... oh, there we go.
Lick me in wonder.

Anywho, it doesn't matter what he's done (although giving someone respect for being rich is doubtful under any circumstances) - some great choons, no doubt.

Does this mean he can fiddle with the children with no consequences? Because he was rich in the 80's?

No.

And does it change the fact he's made some fantastic music and can dance like a god?

No.
Sat 17/01/04 at 19:56
Regular
I recon he is a kid lover, not in an illeagal way but in a nice way. He likes looking after kids. but then i think why. Michael is the king of pop, he is a brilliant dancer and singer. But if i remember he wrote a song caled "black and white" which if i remember had the lyrics " it dont matter if your black or white" so why go to all the trouble of having all that sergery, he says he hasnt but you cant turn from a black american to a extremely white american with out having any thing done. He is a great singer and dancer but some times i just think why has he done all that. If he hadnt changed his looks he may even be more popular than he is and not have as much press attention.
Sat 17/01/04 at 15:58
Regular
He's had a few good songs, I wouldnt say he was a legend. In fact I think people use the title of Legend too loosely. In a hundred years it'll be Michael who? He'll be remembered as a freak not a good artist.
Sat 17/01/04 at 15:54
Regular
H²O wrote:
> I hate it when people are like "Micheal Jackson is a freak",
> "He is sick".
>
> How dare they. I mean, come on this is micheal jackson. The king of
> all music. He is the biggest music arist ever, i dont see how people
> think they have the right to critisize him.

Billions have jobs. Millions of people work hard. Many are successful. Michael Jackson is merely one of them. Just because he is good at what he does doesn't make him special, it doens't put him above the law, it doesn't make him untouchable. He is a man with a job. He has purposely put himself in the public eye within his profession, and therefore people have a right to pass opinion on him.

Especially when all the evidence blatently points towards him being a perverted freak.
Sat 17/01/04 at 07:53
Regular
Michael Jackson = excellent
Sat 17/01/04 at 00:28
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Ah..
Damn, that Rolf. He's damn good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.