GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forum tards'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/01/04 at 20:34
Regular
Ok, so I've been logged onto the site for Ooh..About five/ten minutes now and already I must have seen around fifty-ish posts and threads moaning about the new colour scheme.

The staff tries to improve the site, and they get it thrown back in their faces. They're trying to do their job and all they get in return is "Muuuh" "CHANGE IT BACK IT'S CRAP" and best of all...
"Christ sake snuggly, about 3% of people like it, now stop pretending your god and change it back.” Unsurprisingly *the* most retarded post I have read this week.

Oh and look at that, now we have a “Muuh, lets vote” thread.
Yeah. Because that’s going to make a difference.

Personally, I like it. Ok so the names are a bit bright, but I'll get used to it.
Hello? Remember the red bar up there? Hell even the blue bar over there, you whined and moaned about it like babies for weeks, but how many of you notice it now? Mm? Well?

Exactly. None.
Actually, do you even realize what you are moaning about?
THE COLOUR OF AN INTERNET FORUM?
What the hell?

If you don't like it just fcuk off to another forum that doesn't give you FREE GAMES, that doesn't put up with your constant moaning every time the staff do something to improve the site, that still, after three years refrains from employing a Nazi like screening process to stop retards like you from joining the forum.... or at least limit you to a playpen forum or something.
You complain about how this place has gone downhill and how it's not what it's used to be. Maybe you should stop smashing the keyboard with your fases for a second and think about WHY it's like this. Then you might just realize *you're* the reason it's like it.

Seriously, if you were dogs. I'd have you put down months ago.

Yes, you can (yet again) moan and whine about how I’m sucking up to the staff and blah blah blah..
Well, you know what. I can, because I’ve been here a hell of a lot longer than you, and I’m better than you.

So kiss my ass.
Fri 16/01/04 at 22:08
"period drama"
*Hungary accuses Ginge of seckshual assult*

Do you see what I did there?
Genius.
Fri 16/01/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Light of the world"
Praying Mantis wrote:
> Mmmmm....Hob nobs.

DAMN YOU REMINDING MEEEEE! *feels hungry*
Fri 16/01/04 at 22:03
Regular
Mmmmm....Hob nobs.
Fri 16/01/04 at 22:02
"period drama"
Snuggs says they'll sort out the visited links on the Monday.
Yeah, not any old Monday.
THE Monday.

The only problem, for incredibly stupid people, is they'll see their topic is that nice blue colour, and they'll think they've won GAD.
But anyone who thinks that will surely never win a GAD.
Problem = none existent.

Let's all make pizza.
Fri 16/01/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Light of the world"
wow

first time theres been a womanly whine outta you for a while
Fri 16/01/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I would say well done to the staff. They have tried something new, which isn’t a bad thing. They are trying to improve the site for us.

It will be a work in progress and will require some fine-tuning. The only problems I have with it are not being able to see what threads I have looked at and I would like the font, (topic titles), to be a little bigger. The colour scheme is not that bad, I think people eyes “hurt” because of the font size…and because they are wussy.
Fri 16/01/04 at 21:58
"period drama"
TIMMARGH

etc.

Whoever cares enough to whine about the colours on a chat forum, seriously needs some time away from their electronic friend. Try some real ones, their interest in the colours of text are probably at a normal level.
Fri 16/01/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Max Power"
Timmargh wrote:
> THE MADMAN wrote:
> you make me think of timmy from south park
>
> That's the idea.

I tought that might be the idea
Fri 16/01/04 at 21:28
Regular
"SOUP!"
Praying Mantis wrote:
> Anyone is a mensa candidate, until they discover they have the brain
> cells of a neanderthal. I am sorry to make you relive your' past, but
> it must be shared with THE WHOLE (SR) WORLD!.

Wha?

My mum's in Mensa

She so Shmart!

*smug*
Fri 16/01/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Timmargh wrote:
> TIMMARGH!!!

THE MADMAN wrote:
> you make me think of timmy from south park

That's the idea.

;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.