GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do u all think of EMINEM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/03/01 at 16:27
Regular
You have all herd of EMINEM (also known as MARSHALL MATHERS and SLIM SHADY)and if u havn't then u definatly need to get out more.Anyway I was all wondering what u all thought of him ,all my mates like him and most girls at my school fancy him but I am one of his biggest fans I bought his video the other day I must admit that it is not as good as I thought but hey who cares.Can't wait until his new album comes out,I'm getting his new book soon.So what do u all think about him.

NOTE:Please put your favourite tracks from anyone of his 5 albums inyour letter!!!!
Tue 15/05/01 at 19:31
he is without doubt the most talented rapper on the scene,whitout question.....he is a poet,a musician and also a god.
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:06
Regular
"Back For Good"
Eminem has come along way to be where he is now,but i think without DRE he wouldn't be anywhere near as good.Infinite is a good album and my favourite is never 2 far but i think what makes him one of the most talked about by alot of people is because he is talented and everything comes from him.
I think alot of people including me are sick of writers and producers writing meaningless lyrics and getting some singer or manufacted band to sing them.Eminem is all him with DRE who brought him to the surface.

couldn't put them in order but here are some of my favourites

Forgot about DRE
Still Don't give a F**K
Never 2 FAR
Brain Damage
Anyman
Bitterphobia
C*m on Everbody
Drug Ballad
Marshall Mathers
Fri 11/05/01 at 23:44
Regular
I like Eminem, his first ablum made me do something i'd never done to an album before: laugh.

Simple as that. His songs entertain me so i will continure to listen to them. When they stop entertaining me, i will stip listeneting to them.
Fri 11/05/01 at 23:16
I don't mind Eminems songs that much - the dark comedy element is certainly more original than rappers going on about their b*itches, guns etc.

What I don't like is his (obviously fake) image. I mean, he thinks it is sooo cool to stick his middle finger up (and gets the crowd to do it at concerts) - all in the attempt to 'shock'. It might work well in America, and get the press afew headlines, but it won't give him long term appeal in the UK - it just makes him more of a novelty act.

He is in the press too much for it to be natural - most of his antics are staged for the record company's purpose. He is aiming at the kiddy/teen audience so, along with Take That, Boyzone etc, won't last long when people grow up.
Sun 06/05/01 at 22:04
i like him, but i dont see why all the big fuss about him.its just pure racism.you dont see anywhere near the type of hype about any black rappers, and some of them do worse than he does.its because hes white that people think that he shouldnt say and do the things he does, but its alright for black rappers.its just media racism influencing the publics view.just because he is succesful, but some people dont approve hes obviously a bad influence on the whole population under 17.i like him and so do a lot of people.just leave him alone and let him do his job.
Sun 08/04/01 at 17:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
I'm a big fan of Eminem (full name Marshall Bruce Mathers III) but not for his swearing. I respect him for speaking his mind.

Fav tracks:

My Name Is

Infinite

Stan

The Way I Am

Kim

I'm Back

Bonnie and Clyde 97
Sun 08/04/01 at 17:03
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I think my all time top favourite EMIN3M song would be:

* The Kids

* The Way I am

* The Real Slim Shady

* Under the Influence

* Guilty Conscience

I have three albums: The Marshall Mathers, Slim Shady LP and a copied one: Gold 2000.

Oh Yeah I also like a song he did with Limp Bizkit called 'Our House'.
Wed 28/03/01 at 13:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I don't think about Eminem.

I prefer Vanilla Ice, he was from the street y'know.
Tue 27/03/01 at 20:27
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I find Em works really well with Dre and other rappers. On his own he can seem a bit boring, going on about the same things all the time. All his best have had others on, mostly Dre and Snoop Dogg.
Tue 27/03/01 at 11:50
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I think he's taken far too literally sometimes, some of the things he has to say are worth sitting up and listening to though.

Musically, I kinda prefer my Hip-Hop to that of Cypress Hill, with a dank, dirty sound to it. But, his sophomore effort wasn't bad, I can listen to it all the way through without having to skip tracks.

-S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.