GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do u all think of EMINEM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/03/01 at 16:27
Regular
You have all herd of EMINEM (also known as MARSHALL MATHERS and SLIM SHADY)and if u havn't then u definatly need to get out more.Anyway I was all wondering what u all thought of him ,all my mates like him and most girls at my school fancy him but I am one of his biggest fans I bought his video the other day I must admit that it is not as good as I thought but hey who cares.Can't wait until his new album comes out,I'm getting his new book soon.So what do u all think about him.

NOTE:Please put your favourite tracks from anyone of his 5 albums inyour letter!!!!
Sun 25/03/01 at 16:27
You have all herd of EMINEM (also known as MARSHALL MATHERS and SLIM SHADY)and if u havn't then u definatly need to get out more.Anyway I was all wondering what u all thought of him ,all my mates like him and most girls at my school fancy him but I am one of his biggest fans I bought his video the other day I must admit that it is not as good as I thought but hey who cares.Can't wait until his new album comes out,I'm getting his new book soon.So what do u all think about him.

NOTE:Please put your favourite tracks from anyone of his 5 albums inyour letter!!!!
Sun 25/03/01 at 17:45
eminem is wicked, i havent got the video yet+ when does his new album come out.
my favourite tracks are: b**** please 2, bonnie + clyde97, amtiville, rock bottom, under the influence
Mon 26/03/01 at 10:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Eminem is a fraud. Another manufactured puppet for the "music" industry to play with. For a start he's boring, unoriginal and musically unsound - geddit :D. Secondly, an independant artist that was as offensive and vulgar as him would've been dropped a long time ago. But because he makes a lot of money for the greedy executives, he's allowed to stay and people can't see that he's the same as Hear'Say and A1, etc. No one's as hard as S Club 7 though. I thought Cradle of Filth were bad, but they take the biscuit!
Mon 26/03/01 at 11:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If Eminem's so good at music, then why does he need to bring out a book? Can't he write more songs? Is it a pop-up book?
Mon 26/03/01 at 19:27
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Eminem did some very good stuff before the latest album. The Slim Shadey LP was great. But the Marshall Mathers LP? Just killing and stuff....
Mon 26/03/01 at 19:29
the slim shady ep was alright
Mon 26/03/01 at 19:29
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Top Tracks: Bonnie + Clyde 97, Infinate, Open Mic, Stan, If I had, Role Modal, As the world turns.
Tue 27/03/01 at 01:13
Before i say anything i want to say the following about what monkey_man wrote:

monkey_man wrote:
> Eminem is a fraud. Another manufactured puppet for the
> "music" industry to play with.
Eminem isn't a fraud. Do you actually know what you mean when you say that? He also isn't manufactured as he started by rapping in underground clubs and also in rap competitions. The "music" industry doesn't own him either so they can't really play with him can they?

>For a start he's boring,
Oh and you like all the really interesting stuff!

> unoriginal
Oh yes, I must of forgotten that everybody else has done what he has done. If you say that about Eminem then you can say that about every singer in the world.

Secondly, an
> independant artist that was as offensive and vulgar as him would've
> been dropped a long time ago.
So rappers like Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre and 2 Pac aren't offensive? Wake up! Eminem was singed under the same label as the rest of these guys and every album he sells the record company make some cash. He's new, and he's made the record company a phat pile of cash.

But because he makes a lot of money
> for the greedy executives, he's allowed to stay and people can't see
> that he's the same as Hear'Say and A1, etc.
How is he the same? He didn't take part in a talent seeking contest, he writes his own songs, he wears what he wants, he doesn't have pants dance routines and he isn't pants!!!

>If Eminem's so good at music, then why does he need to bring out a book? Can't he write more songs? Is it a pop-up book?

So every good singer needs to write a book to prove they are a decent muscian. The are only a handful a singers who have brought out a book. So you don't know what you are talking about do you!?! Ha ha ha ha it's sad really!

I think Eminem is a great artist and you have to respect him for saying the things he does cause frankly nobody else dares say what he does. But saying that i've been told that his next album might be a bit pants, only time will tell.

Darkreaper
Tue 27/03/01 at 11:50
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I think he's taken far too literally sometimes, some of the things he has to say are worth sitting up and listening to though.

Musically, I kinda prefer my Hip-Hop to that of Cypress Hill, with a dank, dirty sound to it. But, his sophomore effort wasn't bad, I can listen to it all the way through without having to skip tracks.

-S
Tue 27/03/01 at 20:27
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I find Em works really well with Dre and other rappers. On his own he can seem a bit boring, going on about the same things all the time. All his best have had others on, mostly Dre and Snoop Dogg.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.