GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"reasons to hate america"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/01/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
your posts here please
ill start it off.i just heard this on the tv

GUN RELATED DEATHS per year

u.k around 60

japan around 30

america around 11000

i dont think this takes into account the amount they kill in their illegal wars against anyone they dont like or cant bribe.
Mon 18/10/04 at 10:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
" We are the World "
I hate that fecking song and i dont care that it was for charity.
Mon 18/10/04 at 10:01
Regular
"Don't let me down"
My reason not to like America, they take our history, make it into a movie and change every situation to make it as if they had done everything themselves, America is self glorifying and obviously have a lack of empathy.

You hear many Americans going on about Liberty and the land of the free etc, the reality is a lot of them don't even understand the meaning of the word.

They want whats best for there Country, nothing else seems to matter. They show no interest in the world pollution, except for ignoring any plans to do anything about it, despite bieng one of the worst pollutants in the world,

They are one of the stingiest developed nations in the world.

American's claim that any such attack on America is an attack on freedom itself is to claim that America is synonymous with freedom.The targets attacked were not icons of Democracy, they were pillars of American commerce, American military power.

They have the worlds highest rape rate.

As I say, I dont hate America, but it's easy to see why they arn't liked.
Mon 18/10/04 at 09:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ok, Ok i'll take the cupboard, geez don't be so serious, can't a man try a bit of blackmail to make a few quid nowadays?
Mon 18/10/04 at 09:48
Regular
"8==="
It's either that or you go back to Snuggly's.
Mon 18/10/04 at 09:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Awww not the cupboard, it's all dark and cramped in there. Mean get
Mon 18/10/04 at 09:42
Regular
"8==="
I've told you, someone ELSE has to pay your ransom! I'm not letting you out to the bank, you can't fool me!

Now get off my computer and go back to your cupboard!!
Mon 18/10/04 at 09:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Now i know that's not true Hedfix, i still have those pictures of you and him in Brighton :-D (by the way, where is my ransom money, i've been waiting for that for a good few months now)
Mon 18/10/04 at 09:35
Regular
"8==="
Speak for yourself.

I've never had Graham Norton on my hands.

*Shudders at the thought*
Mon 18/10/04 at 09:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyway the reason to love America that negates all the reasons to hate it.

They took Graham Norton off our hands.
Mon 18/10/04 at 08:55
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
The Confederate wrote:
> or one of
> the Alex Jones early movies, coz now their all about Tyranny

Yes, Alex Jones; the man who tries to save America from slavery by telling all his listeners to do exactly what he tells them...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.