GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heylo people, I'm new here...*titters*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/01/04 at 19:03
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Emm yeh, hey guys and gals. I am new to these forums and have no idea what makes a decent post. I had this one idea to write a post testing the tolerance of staff members but don't think it'd turn out too well. Perhaps I shall write a few more posts later and soon become a regular like befo...I mean like...Paradox. *shifty eyes* Anyway just saying hi to you all:P 'lo!
Thu 15/01/04 at 19:51
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Danke, I thought it was very original :P :D
Thu 15/01/04 at 19:53
Regular
yeah, but .... oh I give up, I'm too tired.
Thu 15/01/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Cubicle wrote:
> Just a spot of innocent fun ;) :D

Yeah, randomly spurting swearwords on a "family" forum is just a bit of innocent fun.
Thu 15/01/04 at 19:58
"Metal Head"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> yeah, but .... oh I give up, I'm too tired.

Me to, have to goto bed sometime, especially if I wanna wake up at 9 tomorrow.(cricket Trials).

Cheers everyone.

*marches of 2 bed*
Thu 15/01/04 at 20:03
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Azul wrote:
> Cubicle wrote:
> Just a spot of innocent fun ;) :D
>
> Yeah, randomly spurting swearwords on a "family" forum is
> just a bit of innocent fun.

Yes, parents wouldn't feel secure if they knew that perverts and peadophiles were out there but never saw any of them getting caught or punished. Just like on a family forum parents should now feel happy that someone who would do such a bad post has been banned. I was technically doing a favour without technically being bad myself. Fine line innit? :D
Thu 15/01/04 at 20:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cubicle sounds even worse.
Thu 15/01/04 at 20:06
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Maybe so but it'll do...actually lets have a renaming contest! Give me possible names and I shall choose one. I can't think of one so you guys can give it a go:p
Thu 15/01/04 at 20:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
Leave me out of this you turnip.
Thu 15/01/04 at 20:11
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Hmph
Thu 15/01/04 at 20:11
Regular
"SOUP!"
Dont make your sex noises at me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.