GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looking to replace my car soon"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/01/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I am wanting to replace my car due to the fact my current one having little niggly problems with it.

There are a few things that I want in my car.

Air-con is a must have, and most cars that have air-con usually have all the other little things I want, so that is all I need to tell you.

So far I have a short-list.

Ford Ka Luxury. Has all the extra’s but only a 1.3, low(ish) insurance though.

Fiat Stilo. Preferably the 1.8 or above, insurance is actually surprisingly low for this, but reliability may be a problem.

MG ZR. Again reliability may not be great, insurance likely to be high too.

BMW 3 series. main problems, insurance and having to buy an older model because of the price.

Hyundai Coupe. Everything I need, low(ish) insurance for a 2.0 car, parts will be hard to come by though.

Anyone with good knowledge, or anyone who owns or has owned any of these cars, advice please. Or if you want to suggest other cars that is fine also.

I don’t want to spend any more then £8000, and I don’t REALLY want to spend that much.
Thu 15/01/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
But hers isn't a Luxury.
Thu 15/01/04 at 18:41
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Exactly your MUM's one...tsk tsk *wags finger*
Thu 15/01/04 at 18:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oh, and the Smart looks like some put together with Pritt-stick.
Thu 15/01/04 at 18:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
They look very "meh?" But when someone as attractive as me drives one, they are much cooler.

I've driven my mums.
Thu 15/01/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
They may be pap but they look like sex on wheels. Ford Ka's on the other hand look more like something you'd expect to find a plastic version of in Toys R Us for all the little girls to ride in their back garden.
Thu 15/01/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The Ka Luxury has all this though. Air-con, leather seats, heated front and rear screen, heated mirrors, ABS, CD player, body-coloured bumpers, remote central locking, alloys all for something in the region of £6000!

But it’s a 1.3

Oh, and the Smart is pap.
Thu 15/01/04 at 18:35
Regular
I enquired about a Smart Roadster, even test-drove it. But it was £14000 and the cheapest quote I could get was £2150.

I can still afford it, but I won't be able to afford much else.

Gutted I was
Thu 15/01/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
The Ford Ka is the car that single female uni students who take philosophy drive and they keep it for what seems like ever. VERY GIRLY. Try and get a Smart Roadster! I know nothing about cars but it's shiny, looks the biz and is only yay big so it can't be that much...can it?
Thu 15/01/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ah, it does.

£1200 to insure it.
Thu 15/01/04 at 17:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Even the T-sport appears not to have air-con, and that's top of the range!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.